The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    BIG BOI

busy and tryn to come up wit good choices...

k i started this new job and i work the late shift 4:30pm-1am.. and then wake up at 6am for skool ... i have an hour between classes so i normally go to the gym at 8am and start my next class at 9 till 10...so thats when i really have my "post workout meal" if u can call it that...

wha i eat is..like normally at 6am have a bowl of rasian bran with skim milk..go to class workout then 2nd class then at 10 have either couple turkey sandwhiches...but and i had quit it but latly after gym i have ben drinkin coke again ... or when i get home i get a coke on the way home...... after that around 12 or 1 i have normally like a plate of rice and a steak and sum skim milk or water... then before work ill have double cheese burger with small fries and i ben tryn to get small diet coke but sumtimes its reg. coke..thats around 3 to 3:30... then go to work... have a break at 6...drink a coke ... have dinner at 8 which i bring 2 of those lil ravioli cups u can heat up... and maybe a bread roll and coke or water depends on how i feel... then thats about it... if i dont have the coke at 6 ill have it at 11(anoither break) or just get home and have sumthing or not...depends if im sleepy or not

now i eat u know small meals or wha eva thoughout the day i just need ideas on wha i can put here that is quick and easy 2 put.. sum of my meals arnt so bad...like the cereal... sandwhiches...its after gym and the rest of the day where it dont look good... i am losing weight lol cuz my pants keep fallin lol so thats good...and im a 5X shirt now lol yay! lol (use to be 8 then 6 so...its exciting lol).. and im weaing a size 48 pants... VRY TIGHT but im use to wearing 54s or 56s lol... so anyways any ideas? i was not drinking coke but i just started so i dont think it should be a prob...but im worried if bradley or doc or sumone can tell me if its cuz i need more foods at diff times or sumthing thats makin me want sugar(coke)? if i had quit it...

and bradley sorry i havent written wit this full time job +full time skool and full time gurlfriend lol its hard to come online as much.. but i wanna thank u for all ur help u gave me and ill be in touch..

thanks

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

BIG BOI
    ttt

Re: busy and tryn to come up wit good choices...

Originally posted by big calvin
    wha i eat is..like normally at 6am have a bowl of rasian bran with skim milk
    I would increase the amount of protein and maybe go with oats instead of cereal, or at least choose a cereal that is a little lower in cals. You could also throw in some fat with this meal.

.go to class workout then 2nd class then at 10 have either couple turkey sandwhiches...

Might try throwing in a protein shake and some carbs (banana maybe?) somewhere around your workout, so as to get a few carbs and protein in your system. The turkey sandwiches sound fine.

but and i had quit it but latly after gym i have ben drinkin coke again ... or when i get home i get a coke on the way home......
    This is probably just a mental thing, and it is something that you will have to work on. Once you get used to having something you will get cravings for that particular food. I would just try switching to diet, and soon you will become used to it. There are many choices, as far as diet sodas, so I feel sure that you can find something you like.

after that around 12 or 1 i have normally like a plate of rice and a steak and sum skim milk or water... then before work ill have double cheese burger with small fries and i ben tryn to get small diet coke but sumtimes its reg. coke..thats around 3 to 3:30...
    What about making up some more sandwiches instead of going out and getting fries and a burger? Maybe make up some peanut butter sandwiches and have a glass of milk, which should also help keep your appetite down.

then go to work... have a break at 6...drink a coke ... have dinner at 8 which i bring 2 of those lil ravioli cups u can heat up... and maybe a bread roll and coke or water depends on how i feel... then thats about it... if i dont have the coke at 6 ill have it at 11(anoither break) or just get home and have sumthing or not...depends if im sleepy or not
    Cut out the coke

I think with a little more planning you could improve upon your food choices. Whenever you are cooking your steak and rice meal just cook a little extra and throw it in a tupperware container so that you have a healthy meal at work.

i was not drinking coke but i just started so i dont think it should be a prob...but im worried if bradley or doc or sumone can tell me if its cuz i need more foods at diff times or sumthing thats makin me want sugar(coke)? if i had quit it...
    You might also consider increasing your fat and fiber intake which can also curb appetite, and make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day.

I think the coke dilemma is more mental than physical, and get easier to drink diet after you make the initial transition.

and bradley sorry i havent written wit this full time job +full time skool and full time gurlfriend lol its hard to come online as much.. but i wanna thank u for all ur help u gave me and ill be in touch..
    No problem, now quit drinking the coke.

BIG BOI
    lol i will bro i will...

thanks again man uve ben great wit helping me... gone way more then expected or needed... thank u man 4 all ur help

so... imma try this...

after workout have a banana and premade shake in can

after (1 hour or 2) sandwhiches...

12 steak and rice or chicken and rice(make more 2 bring along)

before work PB sandwhich with some skim milk

either first break or last break have another premade shake(im thinking atkins cuz i love them lol)

dinner steak and rice...or even just chicken or just steak...lil bbq and im good 2 go

and before bed...maybe another shake or just a spoon of PB...

only thing is the first meal... i wake up at 6 and basicly eat standing up.. ui know... so im either thinking another shake..... or..........more PB sandwhich?...or i know! a PB and banana sandwhich lol...might be 2 much "bulkin" lol

thanks again man i mean that

Originally posted by big calvin

only thing is the first meal... i wake up at 6 and basicly eat standing up.. ui know... so im either thinking another shake..... or..........more PB sandwhich?...or i know! a PB and banana sandwhich lol...might be 2 much "bulkin" lol
    A bowl of whole grain cereal and a shake would be fine or a sandwich, and you might try different foods so you can judge what helps keep your appetite down the best.

Keep us informed on the progress.