The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korea

North Korea

http://www.msnbc.com/news/975847.asp?vts=100420030757

This is an interesting article on the horrendous living conditions in North Korea. This kind of thing really pisses me off. I know this wouldnt be the smartest decision, but reading this kind of thing makes me think we should invade and just f*ck em up, (the regieme).

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

thats the last thing that needs to happen........

i am no pacifist believe me, but haven't afghanistan and Iraq taught anyone anything

we need more bombs?
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Man, those squinty eyed chinamen are up to no good.

wait...
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 140
    Current Personal Bests
    1x175 BP
    8x205 Squat
    1x245 Deadlift

they may not be up to any good, but then again, WHICH country doesn't have a hidden ageda of some sort???

thats the last thing that needs to happen........

i am no pacifist believe me, but haven't afghanistan and Iraq taught anyone anything
    This sort of ignorance makes Bufzilla so f***ing mad. Evil regiems that starve their people, and elevate an imature petulent idiot to demi god status, are just repelant beyond belief.

So what do you suggest? Just let the evil scum in the north korean govenment abuse and murder their own people.

Iraq, and Afganestan: the problem with those campaigns was that they weren't explicitley done to help the people of those countries. The reason? Because the idiotic maxim that one can't interfere in another country's sytem of rule still prevails. Good greif, we are in a situation were most of the powerfull countries that actually matter are democratic at their core. These countries should get together, and set a precident that will send a chill down the spines of all the so called 'Demi Gods,' who abuse the power they have absolutley no right to wield.

The UN has no teeth so don't even try to give me that S**T. Look at the congo. The UN just watch tribal massacres, unable to intervene because they only have the right to self defence. This is because of peole like you. The UN should get its self some authority, or whats the point.
    Last edited by buffzilla; 10-05-2003 at 05:42 PM.
    Statistics:

Weight - 171lbs
    Height - 6'1''

Buff you are 100% correct.

Buff for president!

how do you propose that the U.S. and its allies invade North Korea? yes, they're a militant nation that starves its people, but invading would not be like taking candy from a baby. North Korea would declare war on South Korea in the instant that any invasion takes place, resulting in a counterattack against South Korea.

I'm not saying we should ignore the issue, but I still believe in diplomacy. The Cuban Missile Crisis would have resulted in a nuclear war if the U.S. invaded, but it didn't because Kennedy and the ex-comm kept their diplomatic relations with Khruschev. Yes, it's been impossible to negotiate with that psychopath but is war the solution to everything?

This whole issue comes to heart, because I'm fearing for my family members in S. Korea.
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

SoulofKoRea has a point. Did you know Soul is within artillary range of the North. Even with out nuclear weapons the cost of war would be horrific.
    I still think Buff has some good points, but Korea would cost many more lives than Iraq. Im torn.

I'm for elimination of this North Korean regime.

Force or not.......talking won't help. And it won't be easy, that's obvious. I don't believe that NK has as many "fanatics" as does Iraq and Afghanistan.....

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Just build a bomb big enough to destroy all of N. Korea with one drop. Sounds like a good solution to me.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Gonnabebig Member JuniorMint6669's Avatar
    Soul do you play lineage? Do you know if N koreans play lineage? Or just South?If so, we should invade their lineage servers and take over that way.

Originally posted by buffzilla

This sort of ignorance makes Bufzilla so f***ing mad. Evil regiems that starve their people, and elevate an imature petulent idiot to demi god status, are just repelant beyond belief.

So what do you suggest? Just let the evil scum in the north korean govenment abuse and murder their own people.

Iraq, and Afganestan: the problem with those campaigns was that they weren't explicitley done to help the people of those countries. The reason? Because the idiotic maxim that one can't interfere in another country's sytem of rule still prevails. Good greif, we are in a situation were most of the powerfull countries that actually matter are democratic at their core. These countries should get together, and set a precident that will send a chill down the spines of all the so called 'Demi Gods,' who abuse the power they have absolutley no right to wield.

The UN has no teeth so don't even try to give me that S**T. Look at the congo. The UN just watch tribal massacres, unable to intervene because they only have the right to self defence. This is because of peole like you. The UN should get its self some authority, or whats the point.
    Just b/c the USA has the most powerfull military in the world, that does not make them the global police.

It does not give them authority to install dictators and remove them at their convienence

It does not give them the right to bully other nations for natural resources

Its not their business what goes on in another country. They should look inwards and work on their own countries problems first and foremost.

The USA is as corrupt as any other country, so the so-called democracy you live in really isn't so.

I feel for the Americans, b/c they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't, but then again, if you stick your nose into other peoples business enough times your bound to get burned.

I will agree with you that the UN is BS when dealing with crisis in the world

I will agree with you that the ethnic cleansing that goes on in so many parts of the world is wrong and evil.

However, i don't think fueling the economy by going to war every chance you get is a wise choice.

An invasion of NKorea would be a catastrophe and i would like to think that America is smart enough to figure that out

I'd like to see you give the same speech to a starving north korean child. Bufazilla is really far too angry to write anything else.
    Last edited by buffzilla; 10-06-2003 at 03:54 AM.
    Statistics:

Weight - 171lbs
    Height - 6'1''

So wait a min...what about places that have no real dictatorships but people are living in horrid conditions anyway...still being slaughtered? Like all the genocide happening in Africa? Why aren't we doing anything about that? Yes I know we send aid, but why aren't we sending troops?
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Originally posted by Max-Mex
    So wait a min...what about places that have no real dictatorships but people are living in horrid conditions anyway...still being slaughtered? Like all the genocide happening in Africa? Why aren't we doing anything about that? Yes I know we send aid, but why aren't we sending troops?
    Because they aren't a direct threat to us, not yet.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

We should be sorting those countries out. The UN should have the authority to sort out the genocides which regularly happen in Africa.

Don't you people understand that its your non interventionist ideals that keep the UN from intervening in conflicts (instead of just observing ceasefires). This then gives countries like the USA the excuse to go and invade any country they like.

The world is a mess. It needs sorting out. No doubt there's a big job to be done, but we have to start some where. Your arguments are like telling the police not arrest a gangster because they havn't caught another criminal first.
    Statistics:

Weight - 171lbs
    Height - 6'1''

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    You people make me sick. I'm sure you really give two ****s about some starving kid in North Korea while you're biting into that nice T-bone cooked medium-well with a side of seasoned fries. I'm sure you care at all about the people of Iraq. You're full of ****. You don't care. You're just so hellbent on who we can bomb next and how we are this all-controlling military force.

Even Rome fell. And it wasn't because of outside causes. Think about that while you're so concerned with other people's problems.

You guys need to chill a bit. Some people want war, some do not, most people couldnt careless as long as it makes good TV.

I'd like to see you give the same speech to a starving north korean child. Bufazilla is really far too angry to write anything else.
    the least you could do was offer an intelligent response. I answered your questions without getting angry, can't you do the same

I don't want attrocities to continue in the world, BUT, the Americans funded and created bin laden and his war against the Soviet Union.

The Americans supported Saddams rise to power...

The Americans put Pinochet in Power

The Americans funded and put the Shaw in Iran

In fact for the longest time, the Americans and Soviets supplied arms to one side of many coups.

And, if you want to talk about genocide, ask the Sioux nation what it was like when the so called white man vitually wiped them off the map.

Again i want to reitterate.... i don't dislike americans, hell my uncle taught at fresno state until he retired two years ago, i have relatives in boston and santa monica .

But, americas foreign policy is highly questionable

The Americans only give a damm about attrocities going on in thew world, when diamonds, oil, or their own sovreinty is at stake.

Buffzilla felt it was quite a pertinent question actually. Its all right morally philosiphising whilst innocent people die isn't it.

America has done some terrible things in its past. But this is no excuse for allowing atrocities to continue.

By the way Buffzilla is not an American, and was talking about the responsibility of all decent nartions.
    Last edited by buffzilla; 10-06-2003 at 12:30 PM.
    Statistics:

Weight - 171lbs
    Height - 6'1''

Buffzilla felt it was quite a pertinent question actually. Its all right morally philosiphising whilst innocent people die isn't it.
    No of course not. But America can't take care of its own problems, of starvation, malnutrition, ghettos, drugs, guns etc. What gives them clairvoyance to fix another nations problems

then why aren't YOU doing something about it?
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

But America can't take care of its own problems, of starvation, malnutrition, ghettos, drugs, guns etc. What gives them clairvoyance to fix another nations problems
    I think I cleared this up when I said:

By the way Buffzilla is not an American, and was talking about the responsibility of all decent nartions.

then why aren't YOU doing something about it?
    Look Buffzilla has no army. What can Buffzilla do to help the north koreans?
    The best thing we can do is to get our governments to act!!!!
    Last edited by buffzilla; 10-06-2003 at 02:16 PM.
    Statistics:

Weight - 171lbs
    Height - 6'1''

Wannabebig Member
    George is getting upset!