The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    FAT

Calling you lifting FREAKS out!

No posting something you seen in some mag, video, or what your mom said might work. I want what worked for you. If it be blah blah or even blah thats fine.

1) whats the most important part of gaining weight, besides self control?

2) if you had to give up one part of your body building experience, even though it wouldnt affect your total outcome, what would it be? aka, what do you hate the most about body building?

3) what do you think is the most common mistake in BB for skinny people?

4) same as 3. what do you think it is for fat people?

5) personal, wtf do you guys have against 3 servings of milk per day??

6) about how many calories do you intake above maintence per day?

7) what are your bulking cutting cycles, or do you have them at all?
    LHA 4 LIFE

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    1) Being able to eat enough quality foods in 1 day. All the food you have to eat doesn't always taste good
    2) The eatting. Alot of my day has to do with the schedule I eat on. It would be much easier if I could just eat 3 meals a day and study all the rest of the time. Now I got to take breaks and breaks make me loose the "grove" when I'm studying. Takes like 1/2 hour to get back to a place where I am learning again.
    3) Thinking that you have to eat clean. I assume skinny people are like me. They are skinny because they don't eat enough because of either high metab or low apeitite. Fast food though not ideal is a very easy and tastey way of packing some more cals in the day. The added fat content doesn't phase my body at all. As opposed to when I was trying to eat totally clean (no fast food no bad food at all) it was 10x harder to pack in the calories. Though I stayed slightly leaner in the end I gained more LBM and have more time which is important to me. Most skinny guys don't want to gain fat and are scared of it.
    4) I was never fat nor do I know what a fat person thinks. But if I were to pin point it to something it would probably be portion size. This is the blind leading the blind here though.
    5) Milk is the devil! LOL j/k I'm slightly lactose intoerant but I still drink it
    6) As many as possible. I gave up counting my calories really. I do count minimum calories though. I make sure I consume about 3k every day. Above this I don't count, maybe if I start getting porky I might.
    7) Continuous bulk.
    w00t