I just moved to London this past August and will be living here until the end of the year (study abroad program). I am having difficulty finding a good gym to workout at. So far I have looked at LA Fitness, Fitness First, Gold's Gym, and a few other smaller places. LA Fitness didn't have nearly enough equipment, Gold's Gym is way too far away from where I am (zone 1), and I have been a member of Fitness First for the past month but am not too happy with it. Basically it seems like all the places I have been to have a very small selection of free weights, and I strongly prefer free weights to machines (was going to give the MAX-OT workout a try eventually). I was recently looking at ULU's gym, which is better than the others I mentioned, but still seems to have a relatively small selection of free weights. Can anyone recommend me a gym in London that has a good selection of free weights? Also it would help a lot if it were in zone 1, as anything further out really isn't very practical for me. Thanks in advance for any advice you have.