The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a similar problem, except that Im ****ing HUNGRY all day, and an endomorph I work out so I can eat more and not get too fat lol.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

lol, gooooooo Y2A! being an endo sucs dosent it? i bet there are so many ectos out there that wish they could eat as much clean food as i can :P errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ the world errrrrrrrrr :P

Day 1, starts tommorro

Day 1 is today :\ yesterday i ate a mars bar.. 2 big boxes ( 148 grams 0 of those choc. covered raisin things.. but the god news is.. i was able to control myself after that and i stoped the binge

well I learned my lesson, I at an entire box of Fibre1 cereal( the only cereal that I buy) and am I paying for it now. Also I think that I am addicted to protein powder.

So far so good, haven't even had the urger for the remainder of the day, and I don't think I will as I feel like I may be getting confortable with the bathroom

rofl i hear ya.. it sux after you eat so much so fast.. always gotta be in the bathroom for the next 2 days haha :P

I HATE THANKSGIVING!!! Well This one anyways. WEll Today was the last straw. I have put on too much weight over the last month, and really am going to start fresh. As of RIGHT now I will not, I repeat will not BINGE eat no more.

But actually today was the worst of all as usually I pick clean foods. Well little behold I had a family gathering and WOOF.

Chocolate, Cake, Ice Cream, Lotsa Turkey, Bread. It was all crap food other than the Turkey. I mean i stuffed my face silly, to the point of almost puking. So Starting tomorro, I will get back on track, take off a week from the Gym, just doing light-moderate cardio, and eat clean.

I am going to Do Keto, for a week, becasue I am holding on too much water and then I will introduce carbs, preety much just going to have a strick diet for 8 solid weeks.

Goal: 10% - See the abs.

Wannabebig New Member
    i had the same problem in the past but am pretty much over it now before i would get the uncontrolable desire to eat, and as soon as i started there was no stopping me. now i get the desire but it is controlled.

its hard to explain to people who have never experienced it. i remember eating a family size pizza and felt like i was gonna explode but that didnt stop me from ordering another, this time with wings & ribs. scary.

Back on track...
    Hey, I'm with you guys.

I like to think I have an above-0average active lifestyle, but I find that I get "really" hungry at night, and that's when I'll make myself a large meal.

other times a friend will bring over a few bags of chips or an entire box of chocolate bars for snacks, and I end up eating it all :|

AJ, what % are you at now? I'd love to be at 10% after 8 weeks :\

My first step will be to go through my cupboards and toss out all my junk food and candy. I'll keep the low fat tostitos though, as I love them with hot salsa
    MoklePaul

They make low fat tostitos. You shouldn't have told me that. But I am now on day 2 as of last week I have really went wild and then after thankgiving I really went off the hook. I really won't post what I ate, I might scare some small children.

But basicially I threw away 6mos of cutting in a week. I hope it mostly water but really I am now officially fat, really fat. I manage to cut from 190-160 in the 6mos and now I am at 195 all in a week.

3500 = 1lb X 35llbs, you do the math.

Oh well, I am not down about it, just have to start over again. A lesson learned.

i hear ya aj.. ive thrown away many weeks of cutting

Back on track...
    Well i decided to count my calories today...

between 10am and 7pm, I ate 1000 calories (and 30grams of fat and 50grams of carbs).

Sounds too low to me :O
    MoklePaul

Originally posted by moklepaul
    Well i decided to count my calories today...

between 10am and 7pm, I ate 1000 calories (and 30grams of fat and 50grams of carbs).

Sounds too low to me :O
    You think! Unless you are a 10 year old girl, you have to eat.