Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help.. I think im addicted to food..

I have a similar problem, except that Im ****ing HUNGRY all day, and an endomorph I work out so I can eat more and not get too fat lol.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

lol, gooooooo Y2A! being an endo sucs dosent it? i bet there are so many ectos out there that wish they could eat as much clean food as i can :P errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ the world errrrrrrrrr :P

Day 1, starts tommorro

Day 1 is today :\ yesterday i ate a mars bar.. 2 big boxes ( 148 grams 0 of those choc. covered raisin things.. but the god news is.. i was able to control myself after that and i stoped the binge

well I learned my lesson, I at an entire box of Fibre1 cereal( the only cereal that I buy) and am I paying for it now. Also I think that I am addicted to protein powder.

So far so good, haven't even had the urger for the remainder of the day, and I don't think I will as I feel like I may be getting confortable with the bathroom

rofl i hear ya.. it sux after you eat so much so fast.. always gotta be in the bathroom for the next 2 days haha :P

I HATE THANKSGIVING!!! Well This one anyways. WEll Today was the last straw. I have put on too much weight over the last month, and really am going to start fresh. As of RIGHT now I will not, I repeat will not BINGE eat no more.

But actually today was the worst of all as usually I pick clean foods. Well little behold I had a family gathering and WOOF.

Chocolate, Cake, Ice Cream, Lotsa Turkey, Bread. It was all crap food other than the Turkey. I mean i stuffed my face silly, to the point of almost puking. So Starting tomorro, I will get back on track, take off a week from the Gym, just doing light-moderate cardio, and eat clean.

I am going to Do Keto, for a week, becasue I am holding on too much water and then I will introduce carbs, preety much just going to have a strick diet for 8 solid weeks.

Goal: 10% - See the abs.

Wannabebig New Member
    i had the same problem in the past but am pretty much over it now before i would get the uncontrolable desire to eat, and as soon as i started there was no stopping me. now i get the desire but it is controlled.

its hard to explain to people who have never experienced it. i remember eating a family size pizza and felt like i was gonna explode but that didnt stop me from ordering another, this time with wings & ribs. scary.

Back on track...
    Hey, I'm with you guys.

I like to think I have an above-0average active lifestyle, but I find that I get "really" hungry at night, and that's when I'll make myself a large meal.

other times a friend will bring over a few bags of chips or an entire box of chocolate bars for snacks, and I end up eating it all :|

AJ, what % are you at now? I'd love to be at 10% after 8 weeks :\

My first step will be to go through my cupboards and toss out all my junk food and candy. I'll keep the low fat tostitos though, as I love them with hot salsa
    MoklePaul

They make low fat tostitos. You shouldn't have told me that. But I am now on day 2 as of last week I have really went wild and then after thankgiving I really went off the hook. I really won't post what I ate, I might scare some small children.

But basicially I threw away 6mos of cutting in a week. I hope it mostly water but really I am now officially fat, really fat. I manage to cut from 190-160 in the 6mos and now I am at 195 all in a week.

3500 = 1lb X 35llbs, you do the math.

Oh well, I am not down about it, just have to start over again. A lesson learned.

i hear ya aj.. ive thrown away many weeks of cutting

Back on track...
    Well i decided to count my calories today...

between 10am and 7pm, I ate 1000 calories (and 30grams of fat and 50grams of carbs).

Sounds too low to me :O
    MoklePaul

Originally posted by moklepaul
    Well i decided to count my calories today...

between 10am and 7pm, I ate 1000 calories (and 30grams of fat and 50grams of carbs).

Sounds too low to me :O
    You think! Unless you are a 10 year old girl, you have to eat.