The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Ghettopoly

Ghettopoly

i have to track down this game...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._us/ghettopoly
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

LOL

In the words of the almighty pop tarts guy:

"BAAAAAAAeeeHHHHMMMMMM!!!"
    "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." -John Ruskin 1819-1900

"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not
    become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into
    you." - Nietzche

You got everyone in you're neighborhood addicted to crack collect 50 dollars.
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

you found a used condom and it contains kobe bryants dna collect 1 million dollars
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

you gather used needles from the playground, collect $35

One of your bitches hooked up with Hugh Grant, advance to Boardwalk
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    you caught a std from a crackwhore, go to the 'bighouse'
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

YOu got your welfare check in the mail - collect other peoples hard earned money
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Originally posted by HahnB
    YOu got your welfare check in the mail - collect other peoples hard earned money
    Don't get me started on that one...

*Can of worms opens, Tim stares quietly*

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

get caught tagging the neighborhood pop shoppe, off to county jail for the weekend

Where can I steal one from?

Some black reverends are very upset about this. Hitting to close to home I guess.

Overtrainer.
    Ghetopoloy:

-Yo Boy, Mack Cube (Hakeem), needs surgery to pay to remove a busted cap in his ayass, pay $75.

-Advance to Tino's chop shop. If you do not own Tino's chop shop you can buy it with yo drug monay. If some punk owns it you do a drive by shooting to push up Tino's protection costs.

- GET OUT OF HARLEM FREE CARD. - You have been offered a sporting scholarship to NYU. Good thing you took steroids instead of crack.

Nerdopoly:

-Haxors own ju compaq, pay $800 for new 128gig hard drive.

-You install an extra cooling fan into your PC, a heatwave hits town, collect $75 off each other player.

-TEH OWN3D CARD: PAY MICROSOFT ALL YUOR MONYE.

-TEH L33T CARD: YUO HACK MICROSOFT. COLLECT ALL TEH MONEY IN TEH MICROSOFT ACCOUTN!

Australiaopoly:

-A dingo steals your baby. Go directly to gaol do not pass go, do not collect US$68.

-Wharfies and truckies strike, the beer shipment is delayed. Collect $300 from the bank weekly for the money you saved.

-You exceed the speed limit by 1km/h. Pay the government
    $16 000.

-You are on welfare. Collect $600 weekly from each other player and swear at everyone for no reason.

-Steve Erwin is your uncle and he dies. He leaves you AU$16m, which comes to US$45.00 , you get a haircut and go buy a case of beer and get drunk. Then you don't show up for work. Pay the government $500.

Yeah yeah I got carried away.

I hate these black reverends and PC Nazis. Im sure they would all be up in arms crying racism if it was Redneckopoly...
    Last edited by -sin-; 10-10-2003 at 02:00 AM.

Originally posted by -sin-
    Redneckopoly...
    I like the way that rolls off the tongue.

Originally posted by -sin-
    Redneckopoly...
    In the paper the other day the guy who made this game said he had other ones in the works. One of them was Redneckopoly. Funny sh*t.

www.ghettopoly.com

scroll to the bottom. look at the coming soon section
    Asshole.

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    People need to lighten up and have a good laugh. Everything about that game is hilarious. Of courtse it's offensive. But it's funny. If Dave Chapelle or Martin Lawrence were on stage saying that stuff as jokes, it would be considered hilarious and nobody would say a word.

However, I'm still looking for Vatopoly, the Mexican version. Maybe a card could have you jumping the border or scoring a job picking apples, but instead of $50 you get $1.50 and have to share that with your 20 family member characters or something.

Or we could have something for Russian-Americans. Like, "Your head is officially shaped like a football, collect $40 in food stamps."

The possibilities are endless. The offensiveness and hilarity that would ensue would rule.

Originally posted by HahnB
    The next square over from that is....\

You realize that your food stamps have been well hidden under your work boots. Purchase groceries and sell them at half price to anyone who will buy them for crack money.
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

Wannabebig Member Podium Kreatin's Avatar
    i read an article on the chronicle, and some ppl are pissed off b/c it addressed serious "ghetto" issues as a joke. that's not my opinion, but i can see how they can be pissed (i don't think it has anything to do w pc or racism)
    "No one can completely believe that I am natural.
    The most important drug is to train like a madman
    -really like a madman
    The people who accuse me are those who have never trained once in their life as I train every day of my life."

Alexandr Karelin
    Ten-time World Greco-Roman Champion
    1988, 1992, 1996 Olympic gold medalist

current stats (10/19/03): 20yrs, M, 5'4 @160lbs, ~11% body fat
    lifted since march 2000

Originally posted by WestyHeadbanger
    Australiaopoly:

-A dingo steals your baby. Go directly to gaol do not pass go, do not collect US$68.

-Wharfies and truckies strike, the beer shipment is delayed. Collect $300 from the bank weekly for the money you saved.

-You exceed the speed limit by 1km/h. Pay the government
    $16 000.

-You are on welfare. Collect $600 weekly from each other player and swear at everyone for no reason.

-Steve Erwin is your uncle and he dies. He leaves you AU$16m, which comes to US$45.00 , you get a haircut and go buy a case of beer and get drunk. Then you don't show up for work. Pay the government $500.
    Australiaopoly is brilliant.
    Last edited by RG570; 10-10-2003 at 02:15 PM.
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

Originally posted by Saturday Fever
    Everything about that game is hilarious.
    Everything about the game is true, too.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Overtrainer.
    Thanks RG750.

Y