The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

23 years old and lost

I feel like I am running out of time for "life" and I missed the train to somewhere .... I'm 23 and I've found myself all alone. It doesnt help I live in a small town. I also live with my parents still because I am in school. If I get done I will have an associates in computer info systems. I havent been on a date since March and I havent bought any new clothes since last summer. When I was 16, I thought I would have a house, kids and wife by the time I was 23. I'm starting to wonder if any of those things will happen. Several of my friends are married already and a few have moved out of state. My last serious relationship was 2 years ago. With a girl named Kate. I was with her for 3 years before she decided having fun at college was more important than the relationship. The only thing I have going for me is that I've kept the same job for 2.5 years (health inspector) and my computer certifications. I've had some really good opportunities for great jobs. But I never got passed the 2nd interview(s). Now the economy sucks even worst and I feel like I will never fall into the job I want. Some snotty people here at work look down at me because they think I'm some 18 year old punk. I have only 1 friend I hang out with now. The rest are too busy with their families or they are too immature for me. I dont like to drink so I dont hit bars. I guess I would feel better if I had either a really good job or a serious girlfriend...I feel like the potential I have right now is just rotting away and if I don't use it soon it will be gone forever
    don't know what to do...
    Last edited by Stabber; 10-14-2003 at 03:19 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!