Thread: BBers and Cartoons

Hybrid View

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!! Kenshiro's Avatar

BBers and Cartoons

Have you guys/girls ever noticed that a lot of bodybuilders are into anime or any other kinds of cartoons. Maybe it is just the fact that they are all huge and ripped and that we want to emulate them. I don't really know. I just wanted to see what you all had to say.
    You are already dead.

You are the one thing that gets me through my day. You are my strength when I need healing. I love you more than anyone else. I love you more than anything. I wish I could have you all the time but it would be bad for me. I think of you when I am tired, alone, or achy. I love you Optimum Whey Protein Powder.*

*Times have changed and I have found a new love that is better than Optimum Whey, and her name is Colleen. Just wanted to let you guys know. She is the best and she doesn't mind me working out religiously.

Haha, I am a living example of this. However, I am not sure that BB influenced my watching of Animes. I started watching Dragonball Z in 6th Grade, and didn't start lifting until Christmas of 7th grade. I do love anime however . I have at least $300 worth of DBZ, YuYu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Blue Gender, Gundam, and many others in my room. Gah...i realy am quite teh nerd.

It's a Republic dammit! reloaded's Avatar
    i hate anime. its annoying.
    Too cool for school.
    My Blog

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee