The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Another Refeed Question

Ok I understand that on refeeds fat should be kept to minimum, but I am also still a little confused. I am eating over mainenence as the article given to me by bradley suggest. Though I am confused on the fat thing. On the article the sample macro breakdown has the person eating sufficient of fat on a balanced diet. Though I hear from a lot of other sources that the fat should be to a minimum. So far I have 342 Carbs and about 13 grams of fat for someone that weighs 178, 5'3 8% BF. I am eating 2900 cals in totlal. So how should I go about doing this? Replace fat cals with carb cals? If I did do this the ratio would not look right IMO. It would probably put me into the 70% range in carbs and probably near 600 grams of carbs.
    Last edited by donescobar2000; 10-22-2003 at 01:29 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

When refeeding keep protein at ~1g per lb of bw, fat intake to no more than 15% of daily calories (lower if possible, but don't skip out on the fish oil), and fill in the rest of your calories with carbs. There is no need to concentrate on macronutrient ratios.

ok. Great