Thread: not well proportioned

wHaKdOuTgEmInI

not well proportioned

Lifting, concentrated on the upper body alot more then the other parts of my body. Upper body , looks NICE but then other parts such as my legs, and stomach do not match my upper body. My calves are tiny, my upper legs are starting to look ok, but their not huge and toned like the rest of me. How the hell do you get mass to your calves? I work one muscle group per day. Should I cut out my upper body workout all together, slow it down or throw in leg day twice rather then once to kinda "catch up" with the other parts, or what? For being 5'10 and 225 i got some nice size and i'm starting my creatine again to bulk up more. I need to get rid of this phucking stomach though! Sometimes I want to hack it off with a buck knife. i see these guys on "worlds strongest man" that have guts, but it's all muscle. I know Doing cardio, and cutting carbs and ab workouts will help me to lose it, but i don't want to lose my mass. It's disgusting to me because it hangs and it's very squishy. I feel the muscle in there though. If there was a way to lose it with cardio and an ab routine to get tone without losing mass, I would do it. If I ate protein rich foods and started cardio again, would I be fine? Just want to tone my stomach up a little bit.....thanks
    Last edited by PitVicious; 10-24-2003 at 07:47 PM.
    LuNaTiCtOcBoOm

Count calories and eat slightly below maintenance.

And work legs.

And don't be one of those retards who does like 500 crunches every day. You should only work abs once or twice a week.
    Last edited by Saint Patrick; 10-24-2003 at 09:40 PM.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

HIIT cardio should take car of the old gut, that is THE toughest area for guys to tone up and cut fat. as for the legs, check out the wbb routines page and use that leg routine for a while, you should see reults as long as your diet is in check.

wHaKdOuTgEmInI
    TTT
    LuNaTiCtOcBoOm

wHaKdOuTgEmInI
    ok thanks
    LuNaTiCtOcBoOm