Thread: coming back after sickness

Wannabebig Member

coming back after sickness

the week i got sick i was suppsoed to max out on my lifts. ive kept my calories the same increased water intake a bit with green tea in there...what do u guys do to get your strength back up quickly after beign sick?
    Q: at what do you determine that you should stop bulking-up and eating bigger meals for mass, and start cutting?
    A: once i ran out of dumbells and all the olympic bars were all bent up i was like well might as well start cutting

deadlift: 500
    squat: 455
    bench: 295

Banned
    just get back in the gym and keep lifting.
    come on now... with the lifts in your signature, you certainly are no stranger to the iron game - this is something you should already know....

Wannabebig Member
    usually coming back i got ****ty lifts i want to avoid that and keep progressing upward!!!!
    Q: at what do you determine that you should stop bulking-up and eating bigger meals for mass, and start cutting?
    A: once i ran out of dumbells and all the olympic bars were all bent up i was like well might as well start cutting

deadlift: 500
    squat: 455
    bench: 295

i say do nothing differnt, just get back in the gym and you will feel better afterwords. but if your still sick, i say take more time off
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

Usually when I get sick, I'll drop anywhere from 5-8lbs of bodyweight depending on how sick I am. It will usually take me about a month to recover and get back where I was. Fortunately, I don't get sick very often.
    5'7 240
    Lifting Exp: 17 years

Bodybuilding is a science, but it ain't rocket science.

http://bungerbrad.wix.com/powerlifting

Westside
    after a week off from sickness i started off light for the first workout then next workout when i was better my lifts were a lot better and i felt a lot stronger.. the rest was good for me. So do what your body tells you.