The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: CS Tips

CS Tips

Hello fellow gamers. I wonder if you guys would like to share some tips for playing CS, ie. shooting, weapons, strategy etc.

I used to be alright, then I stoped playing. I have a bot program which is pretty decent, and recently I tried to play again and it appears I am rusty as hell. What sort of thigs do you do to play well?
    "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." -John Ruskin 1819-1900

"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not
    become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into
    you." - Nietzche

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    1) never stop moving
    2) jump ALL the time
    3) get admin rights on the CS server :evil:

I find the best tactic is to stop playing and uninstall the game

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    That's simple, get rid of CS and get MOH!!!!

<edit>
    CanadianHomer wishes to apologize for calling you an idiot, even in jest.
    Last edited by Relentless; 10-30-2003 at 12:00 PM.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Get a good crew together. Use some headphones and always listen to footsteps or other tell tale sounds. Always remember to shoot in spurts. Aim to the torso so the recoil gets the third shot to the head. Use scripts to buy weapons and get a head start during spawn. Have the mouse sensitivity set to the best possible option for you. Focus on team work and not being Rambo. Never rush in to choke points. Learn to use scout and deagle.

Most importantly if you do not want to die, then never play against me.

wrong forum dude.....

and yes, uninstall CS

How is the General Forum the wrong forum?

You guys that hate on CS must be crappy players or got tired of the rampid cheaters and n00bs.

I will own you no matter what game.

CS
    MOHAA
    SOF2
    BF1942
    QUAKE3
    UT2003

Come get fragged sucka fools!

Ten reps of mouse clicking, with weights.
    Then carpal tunnel stretching and 5 minute jog to warm up.

No seriously, keep your hands warm.
    You could put them down your pants.

Actually 1.4 made me sick.
    I overplayed it (1.3) as well and had to move on.....

"wrong forum dude....."
    This should obviously be in the Anabolic section!

Actually I mean there are other forums and websites dedicated to this addictive game.

What are you the forum Nazi? No CS for you!

I think these forums and most of the people here are awesome so why not talk about cool stuff we enjoy. I myself would like to see what other gamer freaks frequent these boards.

Wow, controversy!

I am not really a big gamer, I picked this game up in residence during frosh year and got addicted to it, mind you I have a laptop with a crappy GC. Haven't really played since, but I do enjoy a lan game once in a while, the DOD mod is cool too.

I know there are other websites, but I wanted to hear from fellow WBB chums about this.

Jeezze, I aint never got so many responses so quick!
    "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." -John Ruskin 1819-1900

you." - Nietzche

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Originally posted by harryhoudini66
    You guys that hate on CS must be crappy players or got tired of the rampid cheaters and n00bs.
    And there it is.

I hate cheating.

It's what ruined the best game of all time: Action Quake 2.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Games are great

Wannabebig Member
    - ALWAYS crouch while shooting. With crouching comes accuracy which means you kill faster.
    - Never stop moving aka. circle strafe. Sure it looks odd, but no one can line up an easy kill on me.
    - Use headphones.
    - If you use awp, remember you only have to be still for 1/2 a second to be accurate. Try not to take even over a full second to line up a shot (if the enemy is aiming at you of course) and if you miss, you miss.
    - If you are being pursued by more than 1 enemy, RUN like a scared bitch! Only to peek around a corner and pick their sorry ass's off from afar. You get to win.
    - Situations like the tunnel in De_Dust. Most people stand their completely exposed from fire from all directions. Try moving back a few feet so you can't be seen from your right and JUMP to see when they are coming from under. This saves you from being an easy kill from your side, and a quick accurate awper can't pick you off.
    - If you hear footsteps coming and they suddenly stop, make footsteps leading away and then sneak back and surprise them as they think they are being so smart.

I have a few demo's made, lemme know if you wanna watch em.

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    Watch the top players play get some demos. When you get good you can anticipate where people are and where they will be going. This gives you a heads up over n00bs so bad. In any given server you should be able to own 99% of the people if you have this skill. I was called a cheater by many a n00b when I shot them through walls without seeing or hearing where they were.
    When your aim get's better aim for the head always (when you are using a rifle m4/ak47) because ussually it will only take 1 hit to take him out.
    Though I hate it AWP whoring is one of the best ways to rack up the kills and also a side effect is improve your aim. The best strategy is to be constantly moving with that AWP. Because 1 either they will try to rush you and you will have a head start on you or 2 they will try to out snipe you and again you won't be at a disadvantage. With the AWP your accuracy is best when your velocity vector is 0(only crouch when you are sure there is only 1 dude and you can kill him). This doesn't really mean when you are not moving, just that your speed at the time of the shot is zero. If you time it right you can strafe back and forth and shoot right when you change directions and not loose any accuracy.

There are many other tips and tricks but many of them I have are outdated.... stupid 1.3 screwed up the jumping and I vowed never to play again.
    w00t

Sneak up on people from behind to knife them. (Critical! )
    Jump and right click to try for a head shot...

Cool thanks for the tips fellas.

you." - Nietzche

When you have an AK-47 or M4, ALWAYS shoot in spurts.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    Oh of course the standard WHORE the nades (FB and HE not smoke grrrr...) for all their worth even the FB.
    w00t