Thread: People who are loud when they drink

People who are loud when they drink

I get really loud when I'm drunk.

How do you look at these people, do you look down on them etc? Are they annoying?

I think you are annoying yes Stop drinking anyway! pshh.

Heh I don't drink often, but when I do I feel I get really crazy. I ask my friends the next day "was I loud?" and they usually respond with a typical OH YEA!

So I wonder do I become this monster when I drink? If I was annoying though you'd figure someone would have put me in my place I guess. Maybe people get scared of me when I drink because I'm so loud? So many questions, ahh this is why I shouldn't drink yes you're right.

I just get really chatty, it's hard for me to get loud cause I have a low voice, people are always telling me not to mumble, I tell them to clean out their ears.
    Proud WBBSA member!

"look good for yourself, not anybody else"

"Good Boys, Never Win, Good Boys, Always Follow, Good Boys, Never Win, They All Fall Away, And You Remain"- Blondie

They are usually more annoying when I'm not drunk.
    Some people are loud to an unncessary degree.

STOP IT ALL OF YOU!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Originally posted by AtomicXY
    I just get really chatty, it's hard for me to get loud cause I have a low voice, people are always telling me not to mumble, I tell them to clean out their ears.
    Ya, me too.

Alcohol = Evil

*hides head in shame

*CRINGE*
    I'm not moaning, i'm having an opinion.

When my group of friends get drunk we generally end up having loud, heated arguments on one of three topics:

1. Physics (we are all scientists). The worst time was when watching Event Horizon and we had to pause it to have a big discussion as to whether certain aspects of the film were physically possible.

2. Politics.

3. Masturbation.

I have no idea how other people view us when we get into this state, but generally I'm too pissed to care.

lol. Arguing over physics while drunk.

I generally get very chatty, and every now and then I can get loud. But I drink with my friends so whats the big deal? They dont mind. Far better than being aggressive and trying to start a fight me thinks.

Hmmm, a heated physics arguement while drunk.. now that would be funny to witness

Wannabebig New Member
    If you are loud dude thats no big deal . People drinking are almost allowed to be like that . Just dont be an a$$hole .

Dont get drunk and loud at say a elementary school graduation party though either .

I'm quiet and usually more of into picking up chicks than talking to everyone anyway .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .