The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Just trying to learn

problems with mental illness treatment

I completely forgot about a paper I was supposed to write for school, so now I need some help. I have to write about the problems with mental illness treatments. We are writing a paper with a partner, and he is writing about the positive effects of therapy, and I have to write about the negative effects.... Such as memory loss in electroconvulsive therapy patients. Any help would be appreciated.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Have you done any research at all? This is a huge topic and there is a ton of stuff you can write about. There are so many issues with mental illness treatment throughout history that I think you should go to a library instead of WBB for this.

Just trying to learn
    Yeah, I should have gone to a library, but it's 10:20 at night and the paper is due at about 8:00 tomorrow morning. I have not done jack for research.... I completely forgot this paper even existed. And WBB seems to have an expert on almost every topic, so I figured this wasn't a bad place to ask for help... Who knows, I might find a psychiatrist or something like that.

Hmm, so I guess you screwed up, then...maybe you should just try to get an extension or do some research from Google.

Damn... that is pretty stupid. Hope this teaches you a lesson.

that is way too general a topic to get anything specific for a response. im surprised a research paper would require such a broad topic, you could write a book about negative side effects of therapy.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.