Thread: problems with mental illness treatment

Just trying to learn

problems with mental illness treatment

I completely forgot about a paper I was supposed to write for school, so now I need some help. I have to write about the problems with mental illness treatments. We are writing a paper with a partner, and he is writing about the positive effects of therapy, and I have to write about the negative effects.... Such as memory loss in electroconvulsive therapy patients. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you done any research at all? This is a huge topic and there is a ton of stuff you can write about. There are so many issues with mental illness treatment throughout history that I think you should go to a library instead of WBB for this.

Just trying to learn
    Yeah, I should have gone to a library, but it's 10:20 at night and the paper is due at about 8:00 tomorrow morning. I have not done jack for research.... I completely forgot this paper even existed. And WBB seems to have an expert on almost every topic, so I figured this wasn't a bad place to ask for help... Who knows, I might find a psychiatrist or something like that.

Hmm, so I guess you screwed up, then...maybe you should just try to get an extension or do some research from Google.

Damn... that is pretty stupid. Hope this teaches you a lesson.

that is way too general a topic to get anything specific for a response. im surprised a research paper would require such a broad topic, you could write a book about negative side effects of therapy.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.