The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Horror Fans run for cover!!!!

Since the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the huge success of Horror movies this year several companies are going to remake some classics that simply should not be made. Here's a list of what I have discovered so far, brace yourselves horror fans.

1. Amityville Horror
    2. Prom Night
    3. The Thing
    4. The Fly
    5. The Howling
    6. Black Christmas
    7. Helter Skelter

and several other lesser known movies.

if you want to know more about these go to www.fridaythe13thfilms.com

Also, there will be another Jason movie. (which are always welcome with me), and yes he will be back at Crystal Lake.

A Nightmare prequel is in the works which, Robert Englund is pushing for.

And yes New Line is about to green light Freddy vs. Jason 2 with rumors of another horror icon being thrown into the mix. No not Michael Myers cause he is owned by Dimension. Speaking of that Dimension is close to giving the go on Pinhead vs. Myers movie (that is disaster written all over it.

As for the Vs. movies, Alien vs. Predator will be otu next year and Superman vs. Batman is being talked about.
    Proud WBBSA member!

"look good for yourself, not anybody else"

"Good Boys, Never Win, Good Boys, Always Follow, Good Boys, Never Win, They All Fall Away, And You Remain"- Blondie

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar

Re: Horror Fans run for cover!!!!

Originally posted by AtomicXY
    And yes New Line is about to green light Freddy vs. Jason 2 with rumors of another horror icon being thrown into the mix.
    The only horror icon rumour being circulated in various entertainment sites is Ash from the Evil Dead Trilogy. We have covered it in a recent thread.

Remake the Thing? What the hell are they thinking? Kurt Russell's version is a classic.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

That would be freakin awesome if they made another Friday the 13th at crystal lake. Jason X was terrible, and the fact that it took place in space ruined the movie altogether.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

amityville horror could do with an update.

the fly would be stupid, it was remade in the 80s...one remake is enough.

is helter skelter the story of charles manson and his little family?
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Bubba Ho-tep!!! Anyone seen it yet? I can't wait.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

I knew New Line was thinking of putting Ash in, but they said they were considering others too. Personally as a Jason fan if they do add someone else in, I will not be a happy camper because it will look like a move just for money instead of a movie for the fans which is what Freddy vs. Jason was made for. New Line didn't expect it to be such a huge hit.

As far as Jason X goes, I actually liked it and at first hated the idea of Jason in Space. But the storyline was good and different, which the series needed. The only reason it wasn't as good as it should have been is cause Seas S. Cunningham hacked the hell out of Todd Farmers script. The original was far better. And Unfortunately for us Mr. Cunningham is the owner of the rights to the Jason franchise. And Mr. Cunningham himself is in charge of the new script, which could be trouble cause he said he still makes Jason movies for money and money only.
    Proud WBBSA member!

"look good for yourself, not anybody else"

"Good Boys, Never Win, Good Boys, Always Follow, Good Boys, Never Win, They All Fall Away, And You Remain"- Blondie

Re: Horror Fans run for cover!!!!

Originally posted by AtomicXY

1. Amityville Horror
    2. Prom Night
    3. The Thing
    4. The Fly
    5. The Howling
    6. Black Christmas
    7. Helter Skelter

1. Would be cool to see a good remake.
    2. bah
    3. This could be really cool especially with the new effects. John Carpenter would have to direct though. Or Sam Raimi
    4. Not worth it
    5. Could be good with the right director.
    6. bah
    7. Never saw it so no comment on the remake.
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    The only third party that would make sense besides Jason and Freddy would be Candyman.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Or Heihachi.

Anything with Bruce Campbell in it I'll go see. I would rather he and Sam Raime team back up and make a low budget sequel to the Evil Dead series,Ash is the man!