Hello. The usual "I'm new, but have been reading this forum for a long time" applies. Most of the time I can find answers here without having to post and ask. I figured I would give it a shot this time because I have questions I can't seem to get straight answers for. This post can probably belong in all three Diet, Supps, and Training forums, so I figured I would post it here and a Mod can move it if they feel the need to. No offense intended for them.
Just to inform; I am currently happy with my body, although there are a couple of areas (lower ab/back) that I would like to see some stubborn body fat disappear. I am currently within the range of 7-8%bf with a visible 4 pack at all times and a visible 6 pack when flexing or when carb/water depleted. Although strength is not my main goal to increase or maintain, my strength is above average for my type. I am much disciplined with my diet and training and all questions below can be based on the assumption that that is true.
Now, with all the reading I have done on this, I have come up with some questions I haven’t been able to find answers for.
Goal = If the main goal is to increase your LBM while keeping your bf as low as possible (not lowering as much as keeping it low or increasing at the slowest rate possible), and since this is supposed to be possible while using PH’s:
1. How sensitive should your calorie intake be in helping keep in line with this goal?
2. What should the calorie intake level be; below maintenance, slightly below, at maintenance, slightly above, above maintenance?
3. A product with more 1-Test to 4-AD (T1-Pro compared to S1+) would be more ideal correct?
4. Assuming a low bf% is already obtained, diet and training are ideal, calorie intake can be kept low, would it be ideal to also use a product like Lipo-Ultra to help reduce some stubborn bf around the lower ab and back region? Would this be possible to do while also using PH’s and wanting to increase LBM?
5. If ridding of stubborn fat cannot be true while using Lipo-Ultra to reduce fat around the lower ab and back area while on PH’s, would Ab-Solved be a better solution to help reduce VAT fat gain in those regions?
6. Can an E/C stack be used as well to help keep fat gain to a minimum and to aid in partitioning?
7. Should a 2 week on/2 week off cycle be used or would a 4 week on/ 4 week off cycle be more ideal? (With 6-OXO in between).
8. Would Hiit cardio be ideal to help keep fat gain to a minimum?
Thanks for any responses in advance!