Thread: I`m baaaaaack!

Blue veined member !

I`m baaaaaack!

Hello again my fellow WBB peeps!

Some of you may remember me, some may not. I am back on the site for good now as I`m about to start training again pretty soon and need all the help I can get.

I`m still suffering from the same old shoulder injury I`ve had for well over a year which is not getting any better ( even though I havent weight trained in about 6 month ). I remember writing an almost identical story a good few month ago as I tried a comeback once and failed miserabley, This time it will be different, I recently won fitness instructor of the year in my job ( all of the uk branches of my gym ) and I realised I had to get myself back into shape as people thought I was just a lazy skiny mofo that doesn`t know ****.

I have lived on crap chocolate, crisps, pizzas etc..I have lost almost a stone ( 14 lb ) in LBM and am sick of people telling me how skinny I look. If my own doctor doesnt give a ****...he can Fu*k right off cos I`m training again.

With all the conflicting info on the different routines I decided a good place to start would be the good ol` wbb routines so that is what I`ll be doing as from this Wednesday. Some of the exercises will have to be swithced..can`t do bench, dips etc dure to the shoulder but I should be able to make good of it.

I shall be keeping an online journal so any help, ideas, feedback etc will be greatly appreciated.

This time I`m not fu*king around, I am going to change my messed up physique for good...no more crap foods, no more excuses and no more gear EVER!

Jamie.

Oh and where`s my credit card At large nutritions soon to be best customer is about to make an order!

good luck w/ getting back on track.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Wannabebig New Member
    Goo luck bro . I'm nursing a two year old shoulder injury myself . I can bench light ( up to 225lbs ) but no higher . Everytime I go higher I start to hurt bad , so I decided to stay at about 185 and that seems to not hurt .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Who be you?

J/K, Welcome back. I am not sure if I should consider your a n00b or vet though. I guess time will tell.

Long time no see Razor, glad to have you back!

With your shoulder, train smart. Find the exercises you can do for your upper body that don't aggravate it and do them. Skip all others. Train the crap out of your legs.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Welcome back, brother. Good to see you here again.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

What up yo?
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

welcome back hellrazor!!

sucks that shoulder thing is still going on - your doctor never came up with a soliod diagnosis?
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Good to see ya back Razor. Good luck with the training!

Blue veined member !
    Thanks for all the replies guys.

Yep I`ve found myslef a training partner ( 1st time ) that can actually work around all my shifts, he`s on my wavelength and loves low volume work which is nice.

I`m going to try exactly that Chris, I`m surprised with how much I can get away with actually, mainly only benching, dipping, wide chins and laterals I have trouble with.

Hiya trysk, long time no speak!! Nah my doctor`s an idiot. He " guesses" it`s a rc injury so anti inflammatories and swimming recommendations galore. i`m certain it would have healed somewhat by now.

I`m seeing a sport therapist at the moment who`s my old lecturer so it`s all free hehe!!! He seems to think it`s not a rc injury as there`s full rom in the joint with not much pain and because it`s lasted so long without any training, thinks it` something to do with my spine, nerves etc etc..anyway i`m glad I`m back into it and thanks a bunch for the replies it means a lot to me.

p.s. That ninja stuff still going on Gyno ??? Hahah

p.s.s Brawl I can`t even bench the olympic bar (44lb) without discomfort but can easily press dumbells..strange.

Jamie.
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Ninja is a choice for life, my friend.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Back in the game
    welcome back HR, nice to meet you.good luck reaching your goals
    Lordy,Lordy.
    Wont mind hanging out the back of that- Paddy.

There is a miracle supplement its called 110%
    Hardwork that is..........- Peter Parker

Your workouts are only limited cos of your imagination- Peter Parker

No movie makes me Question my own sexuality quite like this one - Gyno Rhino