Thread: stop the hate

Wannabebig Member Podium Kreatin's Avatar

stop the hate

i just came back from class, and my prof there said that xenophobia will rise as it did in WWII. As i read some posts, i realize that this has become true.

I go to UC Berkeley, and everybody there is taught the horrors of racism. the public seems to base their idea of a palestinian solely on terrorists. well, only a minority of palestinians are part of terrorists group, but amercians seem to think that all are like that. racist generalization can lead to relocation camps as in WWII, and that is unacceptable

I hear words like "nuke em" and "kill all of them." waht is this? if we become racists, then we are no better than these terrorists. we can't base a race on a minority of them, a small minority. how would u feel if soembody of ur race commits terrorism and that the whole country fears that u are a terrorist? being attacked based only on the color of your skin?

I know others here taht agree that there is some hate in this forum. i know that this place has more than just americans, but we have to keep the hate down while replying, and speak from teh facts, not from the hate
    "No one can completely believe that I am natural.
    The most important drug is to train like a madman
    -really like a madman
    The people who accuse me are those who have never trained once in their life as I train every day of my life."

Alexandr Karelin
    Ten-time World Greco-Roman Champion
    1988, 1992, 1996 Olympic gold medalist

current stats (10/19/03): 20yrs, M, 5'4 @160lbs, ~11% body fat
    lifted since march 2000

Mystic Eric
    couldn't have said it better myself.

ps, maki, if you read this, turn on messenger you poo face

agreed!!!
    Stay Down With The

Runnin' with the Hatchet.. like WHUT?!?

ok everyone I know this is an emotional time not only for Americans but for the whole world as we watch what has happened.

However can I ask for everyone to try not to jump to conlusisions based on heresay or media speculation.

Remember we live in a world where there are mixed races living together, aswell as on this board so we need to remember there are people here that are possibly of the race everyone is suggesting to retaliate against even though we don't know who it is and it will be weeks I am sure before anything is confirmed.

I am sure once it is confirmed they will be appropiate action, but for now lets try and remain calm and collected and pay respect for those people that have lost they lifes and to the familys of those people..

Thanks guys .

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    Lemme say this, I am one of those in full support of doing some serious damage to whoever is responsible. However, I am not an ignorant fuk who is gonna join in on the beatings of cab drivers or 7-11 employees that I know has been going on. I want Jsutice and I want the world to know how powerful this nation is. I want Bush to be looked at as a sicko when we get done with these bastards!
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Way below radar
    Somewhere between cognitive dissonance and the egocentric dilemma
    Good post, Podium...remember also that not all Muslims are fanatics and terrorists, just like not all Christians are Jim Bakkers and Jim Jones types...

One of the goals of terrorist acts is to stir up panic, confusion, and fighting amongst ourselves. We all need to pull together, not separate ourselves further.

I could give all to Time except - except
    What I myself have held. But why declare
    The things forbidden that while the Customs slept
    I have crossed to Safety with? For I am There,
    And what I would not part with I have kept.

--Robert Frost

kill em all

kill em all
    we all want the terrorists stopped and punished, but we can't blame a whoel race b/c a small group of them are suspected to have done it. I mean, if an american fugitive kills tons of ppl in another country, would u want that country to "kill all americans?"
    we have to control our fury, and look at the facts. If we start to play the blame and hate game (many muslim communities are being attacked, as reported) then the terrorists have won
    -really like a madman
    The people who accuse me are those who have never trained once in their life as I train every day of my life."

Alexandr Karelin

lifted since march 2000

Originally posted by Podium Kreatin

I mean, if an american fugitive kills tons of ppl in another country, would u want that country to "kill all americans?"
    They do that without us killing them.

In all seriousness, I'm not blaming any race. I'm blaming the terrorists, and those that support them. When I say I want them destroyed, I mean the countries that aid this activity.

The fact is that Middle Eastern countries do know of this, and in many cases support this, if by no other way than inaction.

THAT HAS TO STOP. Period. That is inexcusable.

If it means carpet bombing and occupation, so be it.

And if you want my reasoning, I've got 20,000 of them sitting in body bags and under 110 stories of steel.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    Well said Power.
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Bob..

Put some thought behind your opinions and act sensibly.

I don't want keep editing your posts.....
    Last edited by Joe Black; 09-13-2001 at 05:12 PM.

Banned
    Bob where is your common sense?
    Nuke em?
    Kill innocent lives even though they aren't responsible.
    Where did you come up with that smart idea?

What is wrong with my posts?

I just got done watching NBC and they said that we are getting ready to attack Afghanastan and Iraq (well that is what they basically said). According to NBC the gov. knows that it as Bin Ladden (SP?), Afghanistan, and Husaine (again SP) from Iraq.

Apparently we have Russia ready to help us with man power and intelligence along with some other small countries in that area.

We saw how well they can dance the other day...now we will get to see how well they can dodge bullets.

Anyone who thought this was somonelse other than the middle east is was just using wishful thinking. Payback is a bitch.
    Last edited by greg kaiser; 09-13-2001 at 05:20 PM.

bob, i dont' mean to make u sound ignorant, but u know that some germans in germany were captured recently for this attack rite?

also, two wrongs won't make anything rite. they kill our innocent ppl, then we kill innocent ppl too? this is real life, not an action movie. we dont' want another hiroshima do we?
    -really like a madman

Alexandr Karelin

lifted since march 2000