Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Jay Cutler- What the industry won't tell you

Originally posted by JeffWillConquer
    Ok. If i'm trying to eat 2000 cals a day I could do it with a bic mac, fries, and a coke. Sure. Would this fill me up for the whole day? Shiet no. I could eat 2000 cals a day from eating assloads of tuna and other healthy foods have my hunger well satisfied. This is another issue i would think of...
    For me, that's not a problem at all.
    When I'm bulking, I need almost 4000cals a day, and it's very hard for me to get it all in. This is the reason why I want to bulk with 'dirty' foods, to make it easier to get in all the required cals.

I have a place in Venice, CA. About 4 blocks a way from Gold's and 5 blocks from Worlds.

I see pros at the drive throughs all the time especially at the Jack in the Box. I don't know what they're buying but I don't think they serve salads there.
    August 1, 2006 240lbs
    August 25, 2006 276lbs
    September 1, 2006 286lbs
    December 25, 2006 328lbs

TRYING TO BUILD A MONSTER

Originally posted by Xand
    I see pros at the drive throughs all the time especially at the Jack in the Box. I don't know what they're buying but I don't think they serve salads there.
    You can not compare the diet of professional bodybuilders to a natural trainer's diet. That is like comparing apples to oranges.

I go to a hardcore gym and I can confirm that many advanced BB competitors eat junkfood. and smoke too. Even if this article is all true, I wont change my diet for it. There is more to diet than weight and bf%, and god doesn`t like people who support McDonalds.

That type of diet would btw leave you much too low on fiber.

you see "pros" wating not so clean food because they need freaking 10 000 cals to maintain their weight :P this is in no way comparable to us normal people ( although ive read your journal Xand, your far from normal, moving HUGE weight man, congrats )

Just be healthy and reat even relativily clean, if your an ecto you can and may want to eat semi dirty foods to get you enough calories, but the body will feel and function better with clean foods. IMO.

and for endos' we only need 3000 or less to bulk, so we hould ea clean

I think Dan Duchaine put it best when it comes to eating while on cycle: " Don't get mad at yourself for eating a Big Mac, get mad at yourself for not eating 4 or 5 Big Macs."

"Loyalty above all else, except Honor"

"I don't know which is worse, that everyone has a price or that the price is always so low"--Hobbes

"To live is to suffer, to survive, well, that is to find meaning in the suffering"

"Give me the strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapicity to tell the difference"--Calvin

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    This article seems as if it were written by a used car salesman who doesnt feel the need to prove anything he says because if he shouts it, the point will get across.

Dan Duchaine is a genius.

"WHAT THE INDUSTRY WON'T TELL YOU:"

If you're taking 10g of Test a week stacked with deca, HGH, insulin and a the myriad other drugs and steroids, you could be eating 3000 calories of dog sh!t a day and still get bigger muscles.

(clearly eating more of better food and training sensibly is likely to help )

The WORST advice always appears to come from these drug ridden retards.
    The old F40 is BACK, cocky grinning, smiling and happy.... at last! (with a few more lbs of muscle too!)

Originally posted by Bam Bam
    eats a dozen krispy kremes
    i love it. krispy kremes rulez.....
    PHOENIX

height - 5' 10 1/2"
    weight - 161bs
    bench - 240lbs (2x)
    curl - 55lbs (dumbell 3x)
    squat - 285 lbs (few times)

goal to improve body along with strength with help of wbb.com

Originally posted by F40
    "WHAT THE INDUSTRY WON'T TELL YOU:"

If you're taking 10g of Test a week stacked with deca, HGH, insulin and a the myriad other drugs and steroids, you could be eating 3000 calories of dog sh!t a day and still get bigger muscles.

(clearly eating more of better food and training sensibly is likely to help )

The WORST advice always appears to come from these drug ridden retards.
    Wow finally someone sees the big picture...

wot are EFA's ?? (me= newbie)

essential fatty acids??
    eating farm animals??

EFAs=essential fatty acids

I'll continue eating healthy b/c it makes me feel good. When i eat junk food I look at the other people buying it and that is what I don't want to become.
    Age 23 | Height 5'11 | Weight 175 lbs. | Body Fat 12% | Bench 250 lbs. | Squat 315 lbs. | Deadlift 385 lbs. | Goal Sex up more girls and get career

Theoretically then, you could eat lean proteins and EFAs all day in batches until you get enough, along with a gallon or two of water and then drink enough beer to get your cals in? Sounds like fun! Of course you realize I'm joking.
    The Gods taught us to forge Iron so that we would not be slaves-----old Germanic saying

buy a chin up bar, sell the arm curl bar---Roddy

not beer but enough efas and protein and the rest is up for grabs...if u dont mind the fat gain