Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Jay Cutler- What the industry won't tell you

Hybrid View

From Jay Cutler- What the industry won't tell you

WHAT THE MAGS WON'T TELL YOU!!!
    WHAT THE PROS HIDE FROM YOU!!!!!
    WHAT THE SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY FEARS YOU FIND OUT!!!!
    HAVE NO FEAR BADGUY IS HERE----I WILL EXPOSE IT, SHOW IT, PROVE IT, AND BEAT IT DOWN TO MAKE A fu**ing POINT!!!
    THE BODYBUILDING SECRET.

The 'secret' in bodybuilding - is eating.

THE SECRET----Muscles must have nutrition to grow.
    Nutrition can be broken down into 2 groups
    1) micro NUTRITENTS--VITAMINS AND MINERALS
    2) macro nutrients--PROTEIN, FAT, AND CARBS AND ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT!!

THE MICRO NUTRIENTS ARE EASY--TAKE A fu*king VITAMIN AND QUIT YOUR CRYING B*TCH!!
    The macro nutrients - THESE ARE THE TRUE SECRET TO MUSCLE GROWTH. Calories are the key word here. Everyone loves to argue about the correct amount of protein, fat and carbs - too much of one, t0o little of the other - it's all bull s..t.
    YOU HEARD ME--ITS ALL BULLSH*T!!!!

***THERE IS ONLY ONE BODYBUILDER WHO I NOW HAVE RESPECT FOR SAYING THIS---JAY CUTLER! HE SAID IT ONE DAY AND IT SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME!! HE HAD ACTUALLY TOLD THE PUBLIC THE REAL SECRET!! NOBODY EVEN PAID ATTENTION. HE ACTUALLY SAID " I'LL EVEN EAT CARBS ALL DAY AS LONG AS I GET IN THE CALORIES I WILL GROW!!!!!! YOU SEE, JAY HAS NOTHING TO LOSE--HE HAS THE MONEY, THE CONTRACTS, AND CAN NOW BE OPEN ABOUT IT.

THE POINT IS SIMPLE!!!!---- the body does not grow because you ate 200 grams of protein today, or only 40 grams of fat - or even 400 grams of carbohydrates - calories are what control growth. CALORIES CONTROL MUSCLE GROWTH. Not supplements, not protein, not carbs, not fat, not some magic pill, not even steroids - CALORIES CONTROL MUSCLE GROWTH!!!!

SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL READING WHAT I'M TYPING--YOU SHOULD HAVE A DOUGHNUT IN YOUR RIGHT HAND AND HAVE YOUR KEYS IN YOUR LEFT HEADING OUT THE DOOR TO YOUR NEAREST BUFFET!
    NOW GO DAMMIT AND GET BIG!!
    August 1, 2006 240lbs
    August 25, 2006 276lbs
    September 1, 2006 286lbs
    December 25, 2006 328lbs

TRYING TO BUILD A MONSTER

eats a dozen krispy kremes
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Re: From Jay Cutler- What the industry won't tell you

Originally posted by Xand
    WHAT THE MAGS WON'T TELL YOU!!!
    WHAT THE PROS HIDE FROM YOU!!!!!
    WHAT THE SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY FEARS YOU FIND OUT!!!!
    HAVE NO FEAR BADGUY IS HERE----I WILL EXPOSE IT, SHOW IT, PROVE IT, AND BEAT IT DOWN TO MAKE A fu**ing POINT!!!
    THE BODYBUILDING SECRET.

The 'secret' in bodybuilding - is eating.

THE SECRET----Muscles must have nutrition to grow.
    Nutrition can be broken down into 2 groups
    1) micro NUTRITENTS--VITAMINS AND MINERALS
    2) macro nutrients--PROTEIN, FAT, AND CARBS AND ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT!!

THE MICRO NUTRIENTS ARE EASY--TAKE A fu*king VITAMIN AND QUIT YOUR CRYING B*TCH!!
    The macro nutrients - THESE ARE THE TRUE SECRET TO MUSCLE GROWTH. Calories are the key word here. Everyone loves to argue about the correct amount of protein, fat and carbs - too much of one, t0o little of the other - it's all bull s..t.
    YOU HEARD ME--ITS ALL BULLSH*T!!!!

***THERE IS ONLY ONE BODYBUILDER WHO I NOW HAVE RESPECT FOR SAYING THIS---JAY CUTLER! HE SAID IT ONE DAY AND IT SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME!! HE HAD ACTUALLY TOLD THE PUBLIC THE REAL SECRET!! NOBODY EVEN PAID ATTENTION. HE ACTUALLY SAID " I'LL EVEN EAT CARBS ALL DAY AS LONG AS I GET IN THE CALORIES I WILL GROW!!!!!! YOU SEE, JAY HAS NOTHING TO LOSE--HE HAS THE MONEY, THE CONTRACTS, AND CAN NOW BE OPEN ABOUT IT.

THE POINT IS SIMPLE!!!!---- the body does not grow because you ate 200 grams of protein today, or only 40 grams of fat - or even 400 grams of carbohydrates - calories are what control growth. CALORIES CONTROL MUSCLE GROWTH. Not supplements, not protein, not carbs, not fat, not some magic pill, not even steroids - CALORIES CONTROL MUSCLE GROWTH!!!!

SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL READING WHAT I'M TYPING--YOU SHOULD HAVE A DOUGHNUT IN YOUR RIGHT HAND AND HAVE YOUR KEYS IN YOUR LEFT HEADING OUT THE DOOR TO YOUR NEAREST BUFFET!
    NOW GO DAMMIT AND GET BIG!!
    Dude I can agree with this. Prior to a high protein diet I was adding and cutting with more carbs than anything.

in this case i challenge anybody to get big and ripped off of an all doughnut diet.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Hell you probably could squeeze into your diet.

Back in the game
    i would like to hear what Bradley has to say on the matter.
    Lordy,Lordy.
    Wont mind hanging out the back of that- Paddy.

There is a miracle supplement its called 110%
    Hardwork that is..........- Peter Parker

Your workouts are only limited cos of your imagination- Peter Parker

No movie makes me Question my own sexuality quite like this one - Gyno Rhino

I have to agree with him, protein is pushed far too much and the daily totals reccomended by the magazines i.e. weider are just a marketing ploy to sell products, in fact all bb magazines are government registered as 'catalogues'.

Look at any of Chris Mason's post on his nutrition views and you will see that he has a good balance and the guy is huge. An all donut diet aint going to cut it (although i think you were joking ) You need certain levels of protein just not the ones specified in Flex for example.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

I will agree that it is not as complex as some would make it out to be, and as long as you are taking in a surplus of calories along with enough protein and fat, you will grow.

Although if one were to take the original post and follow it to a T, we would have a lot more obese bodybuilders walking around with 50 inch waists. What I am getting at is you still have to have some sort of balance, and most people can not go around eating whenever and whatever they want without adding unnecessary amounts of bodyfat.

I also do not think Jay Cutler is a good source of nutrition information. Every column I have seen him give nutrition advice in consists of some mention of an ISS product, and "eating big."

I wonder if Jay Cutler added all that LBM with a low fat, low protein, high carb diet.

Back in the game
    could it be the chemicals
    Lordy,Lordy.
    Wont mind hanging out the back of that- Paddy.

There is a miracle supplement its called 110%
    Hardwork that is..........- Peter Parker

Your workouts are only limited cos of your imagination- Peter Parker

No movie makes me Question my own sexuality quite like this one - Gyno Rhino

What exactly is it about junk food, fast food etc. that makes somebody fat (apart from the calories)? I was trying to figure it out in my last thread "The only ways to limit the amount of fat gained on a bulk are..." but nobody really had any advice

Originally posted by thetopdog
    What exactly is it about junk food, fast food etc. that makes somebody fat (apart from the calories)? I was trying to figure it out in my last thread "The only ways to limit the amount of fat gained on a bulk are..." but nobody really had any advice
    The overall calories would be the main factor attributing to the ease at which bodyfat accumalates, when making fast food a mainstay of your diet.

Another issue would be the timing of the macronutrients, although in the grand scheme of things I do not think this is overly important.

Jay's trying to stem the competition.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    What bradley said
    w00t

Originally posted by bradley

The overall calories would be the main factor attributing to the ease at which bodyfat accumalates, when making fast food a mainstay of your diet.

Another issue would be the timing of the macronutrients, although in the grand scheme of things I do not think this is overly important.

If this is the case.. then why do people "clean bulk" by eating clean foods.. what if we just ate 1.2g protein/lb bw and suffiecient EFA and ate 1000 cals from cookies and doughnuts or w/e to get us 500 cals above maintanice?

Originally posted by defcon

If this is the case.. then why do people "clean bulk" by eating clean foods.. what if we just ate 1.2g protein/lb bw and suffiecient EFA and ate 1000 cals from cookies and doughnuts or w/e to get us 500 cals above maintanice?
    That's exactly what I'm trying to get at. A dirty bulk with enough protien and EFAs would be about 1000 times easier for me to do than a clean bulk. So I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to bulk cleanly if it doesn't even make a difference

from what people in this thread are saying, as long as you are only slightly over maitnaince and gain <0.5 lb a week then no matter how much "dirty" fod you eat then u'll gain more muscle then fat..

but for general health reasons i don't know if this would be a good idea.

eating foods high in trans and saturated fat pose some serious health risks, they are terrible for you heart and have been shown to contribute to some kinds of cancer(i think).

"I will contend that, given sufficient protein and EFA's, you can get ripped on table sugar."
    -- Lyle McDonald

Originally posted by defcon

It is much easier to control the timing and overall calories when bulking "cleanly," but that is not to say that you can not bulk off of Wendy's and McDonald's (assuming protein and EFAs are taken care of).

If you were to micro-manage your calories, then I see no reason as to why you could not bulk with minimal fat on what would generally be considered cheat foods.

interesting.

Ahhhhhhhhh shyt. Dirty bulking a la Lee Priest here I come.
    Last edited by donescobar2000; 11-15-2003 at 05:06 PM.

but remember, you must stay barely over maintnaice
    meaning, one double big mac combo will put you over if you get the rest of your protein from tuna or egg whites and drink a cpl tps of olive oil

Ill just get me a Quiznos 12 inch Sub to last me all day. Eat my lean proteins and some EFAs.

whatever puts you over maintanice i guess. I still dun think bulking on big macs would be a healthy idea tho.

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    Ok. If i'm trying to eat 2000 cals a day I could do it with a bic mac, fries, and a coke. Sure. Would this fill me up for the whole day? Shiet no. I could eat 2000 cals a day from eating assloads of tuna and other healthy foods have my hunger well satisfied. This is another issue i would think of...
    Growing
    Height: 5'11