WHAT THE MAGS WON'T TELL YOU!!!
WHAT THE PROS HIDE FROM YOU!!!!!
WHAT THE SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY FEARS YOU FIND OUT!!!!
HAVE NO FEAR BADGUY IS HERE----I WILL EXPOSE IT, SHOW IT, PROVE IT, AND BEAT IT DOWN TO MAKE A fu**ing POINT!!!
THE BODYBUILDING SECRET.

The 'secret' in bodybuilding - is eating.

THE SECRET----Muscles must have nutrition to grow.
Nutrition can be broken down into 2 groups
1) micro NUTRITENTS--VITAMINS AND MINERALS
2) macro nutrients--PROTEIN, FAT, AND CARBS AND ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT!!

THE MICRO NUTRIENTS ARE EASY--TAKE A fu*king VITAMIN AND QUIT YOUR CRYING B*TCH!!
The macro nutrients - THESE ARE THE TRUE SECRET TO MUSCLE GROWTH. Calories are the key word here. Everyone loves to argue about the correct amount of protein, fat and carbs - too much of one, t0o little of the other - it's all bull s..t.
YOU HEARD ME--ITS ALL BULLSH*T!!!!

***THERE IS ONLY ONE BODYBUILDER WHO I NOW HAVE RESPECT FOR SAYING THIS---JAY CUTLER! HE SAID IT ONE DAY AND IT SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME!! HE HAD ACTUALLY TOLD THE PUBLIC THE REAL SECRET!! NOBODY EVEN PAID ATTENTION. HE ACTUALLY SAID " I'LL EVEN EAT CARBS ALL DAY AS LONG AS I GET IN THE CALORIES I WILL GROW!!!!!! YOU SEE, JAY HAS NOTHING TO LOSE--HE HAS THE MONEY, THE CONTRACTS, AND CAN NOW BE OPEN ABOUT IT.

THE POINT IS SIMPLE!!!!---- the body does not grow because you ate 200 grams of protein today, or only 40 grams of fat - or even 400 grams of carbohydrates - calories are what control growth. CALORIES CONTROL MUSCLE GROWTH. Not supplements, not protein, not carbs, not fat, not some magic pill, not even steroids - CALORIES CONTROL MUSCLE GROWTH!!!!

SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL READING WHAT I'M TYPING--YOU SHOULD HAVE A DOUGHNUT IN YOUR RIGHT HAND AND HAVE YOUR KEYS IN YOUR LEFT HEADING OUT THE DOOR TO YOUR NEAREST BUFFET!
NOW GO DAMMIT AND GET BIG!!