Thread: Just Joined

Just Joined

Hey guys, glad to be registered on these forums, have read them for a little while now and at last i can take part in them.

I just started lifting weights a little over three and a half months ago, and have gained pretty dramatically (I think:P)

started out
    6'1" 150
    flat bench with barbell : 95 1RM
    preacher curl with e-z bar - inner grip : 50 1RM
    leg press : 360 1RM
    list goes on.....
    am currently at
    6'1" 173 13%BF
    flat bench with barbell : 205 1RM just hit this weight last week and today
    preacher curl with e-z bar - inner grip : 120 1RM hit this two days ago
    leg press : 540 1RM

in my eyes, pretty impressive as i just started creatine mono a month ago.
    Last edited by Shelby; 11-21-2003 at 06:01 PM.
    I AM THE KNIFEY MASTER!!!
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym, is the pump. Lets say you drain your biceps, blood is rushing into your muscles, and that is what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute and it's really tight, it's like someone blowing air into, your muscles, it just blows up, and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as coming is, as having sex with a women and cumming. Can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I am getting the feeling of cumming at home, I am getting the feeling of cumming back stage when i pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people, I get the same feeling, so I'm coming day and night. I mean it's terrific, right? So, you know, I'm in heaven." : Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pumping Iron, 1977

BTW, don't have pics atm, and didn't really take many before, but will definitely post them when i get them
    I AM THE KNIFEY MASTER!!!
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym, is the pump. Lets say you drain your biceps, blood is rushing into your muscles, and that is what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute and it's really tight, it's like someone blowing air into, your muscles, it just blows up, and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as coming is, as having sex with a women and cumming. Can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I am getting the feeling of cumming at home, I am getting the feeling of cumming back stage when i pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people, I get the same feeling, so I'm coming day and night. I mean it's terrific, right? So, you know, I'm in heaven." : Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pumping Iron, 1977

Glad to have ya! Now that you starting to get a nice base going lets get you squating and deadlifting!
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Wannabebig New Member
    Welcome sucka ... be cool and be safe .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

welcome to the boards
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

Impressive gains already, keep at it
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Welcome to the site. Keep up the gains and as Homie said, add in teh deads and squats. <flex>

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Squats and Deadlifts and Steak

Back in the game
    hello and welcome to wbb.
    Lordy,Lordy.
    Wont mind hanging out the back of that- Paddy.

There is a miracle supplement its called 110%
    Hardwork that is..........- Peter Parker

Your workouts are only limited cos of your imagination- Peter Parker

No movie makes me Question my own sexuality quite like this one - Gyno Rhino