Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyones current weight and goals

Originally posted by Brawl
    Havent been to the gym in about 6 weeks.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

I noticed when I'm in shape the pelt is easier to come by
    All about the pelt baby, YEAH
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

I am 27.

5'11" at 185lbs and I have low bodyfat.

I'd like to get back to about 205lbs with the same bodyfat percentage, but I seem to be dropping weight for some reason.

Back in the game
    25 years old
    160lbs 5ft11inches
    BF 9.9%

Goals 185lbs by next august
    Lordy,Lordy.
    Wont mind hanging out the back of that- Paddy.

There is a miracle supplement its called 110%
    Hardwork that is..........- Peter Parker

Your workouts are only limited cos of your imagination- Peter Parker

No movie makes me Question my own sexuality quite like this one - Gyno Rhino

186 @ 15% right now. Would like to be 190 @ 8% by next summer.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

There may be hope yet. JustinASU's Avatar
    Silently Slipping into the dark abyss of Insanity
    Currently....

about 225lbs at 16% bf

Goal 225lbs at 8% bf

But it'll never happen
    Credulous at best
    Your desire to believe in
    Angels in the hearts of men.
    But pull your head on out of your hippie haze
    And give a listen
    Shouldn't have to say it all again

Originally posted by Sug
    5ft 8" 152 with I think 12-13% body fat
    Goal: A whole lot taller, 205lbs with 10% body fat.

I have a question, how old are you harryhoudini66 and Maki Riddington? Thats about 3~4 inches of height you guys need to grow. Im only 17 and I hope I can grow a couple of more inches.
    *** I'm 25, it was a joke.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Currently bulking 5'8" 183 at 17% and aiming to get to 190-200.

Short term goals are to get <10% 180-190. Long term, as heavy as I can get at 10%. Over 200 would be great.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Currently 5'10 at 220 give or take, with some abs.

By the end of March I'd like to be 240 with some abs and a little money left in my wallet.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Currently 6' 199 around 12%. Short term is 220 around 14%. Long term is as big and lean as humanly possible (for me).
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

currently: 5'9" at 145 lbs and 10% bf ( so skinny lol)

goal: 5'9" at 160 and 10% bf

yeah!

I'm 6'0" at 159 - 162 lbs. Probably 10 - 15% bf, but I'm not sure. I'm a skinny dude.

By April 17 I want to be a stable 170. Then I might keep bulking or go on my first cutting cycle.

Long term I'd like to weigh 185 at < 10% bf. But that would take A LOT of work.

Goals eh? I haven't got them set in stone yet. I want to grow that extra 1/2 inche so I can say I'm 6'. I also want to either hit 200lbs by april or to to cut down a little bit. I've gained too much weight this semister and I haven't hit the iron regularly either. Feeling guilty about it actually. I went up 10lbs to 177lbs now at ~20% bf. I want to get rid of these little man boobies I'm starting to get.
    Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex - Karl Marx

5'11"
    225 pounds

Goal is to total USAPL Elite as a 220 or 242 by the time I'm 40
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Current 5'7" at 176 approx. 10-11% bf.

Short term goal to hit 185 while keeping bf in check.

200 @ sub 10% would rule!

27, 5'10

Currently 186 ~8.5% bf
    Goal: March, 04 200 ~9% bf

A bf of 10% and I'd be happy.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Currently 5'9" 225 lbs,36 years old, a little fat about 34 in waist . Havent been to the gym in about 6 weeks .

Soon to be back so look out . Hopefully to be about 215 lbs with some abs . I noticed when I'm in shape the pelt is easier to come by since 'm not a brad pitt looking dude like that cracka BamBam .
    you need to watch who you are calling cracka pale face ! dont make me come up that way and steal a sista from you

oh and i am not looking like brad pitt damnit i way 200 lbs
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Post whoring is good.

Oh, and I'm 5'8" and 145 lbs currently.

I'd like to get to 180 @ 10% in the next couple of years.

I am 6'0" and 184lb. Skin calliper formulas report an average of under 4% BF. My actual BF is probably significantly higher since skin calliper formulas usually underestimate BF in leaner persons and athletes. I am satisfied with my weight and body composition. My goals involve improving my lifts and cardio sessions.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    ROFL...23yrs old
    6'2" 232 lbs 18.2%bf 33"w

goal 265 sub 10% don't care how long. just wanna get there.
    Last edited by Nevermore; 11-24-2003 at 02:53 PM.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Current- 5'10" 227lbs. 40" Gut

Goal- 5'10" 215-220lbs. 10%BF By summer

Current: Height-5'10.5" That .5" is very important to me . Weight-197. BF%-I don't know, low teens maybe.

Goals: Depends on if I decide to box or not. If I box I'd like to be 190 @ 10%BF. If I don't box I'd be happy with 220ish @ same bodyfat as now.
    My Journal
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,...Cuz I'm the baddest motherf***er in the valley!
    "The wait in the dressing room before a boxing match --that last hour -- would be enough to strip a man that never boxed before of whatever Pride, Desire, and Heart he THOUGHT he had" -John Scully
    "It takes no effort to be ordinary. Ordinary is not even a challenge. You can do nothing and be ordinary."- Bernard Hopkins