The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Wannabebig Member

Shoulder Injury (rotator cuff possibly) Please help!

Well I was doing tricep kick backs about 2.5 months ago when I felt a strange pulling sensation in my shoulder. I immediately stopped doing my exercises and realized that I had definately hurt my shoulder. Damn was I ever pissed off! It's been 2.5 painful months and I am unable to work out very much at all. I've been training EXTREMELY light, however, my shoulder still is upset after some workouts. I don't know what the hell I can do? I've taken about 3 weeks off with no weight training at all, but still its gotten a bit better, but is iritated easily.

Does anyone have any suggestions on creams, vitamins, supplements, etc... that will help heal the shoulder? Also, what kind of training regiment should I follow? Strictly cardio and abs for a month? I am desperate to fix this shoulder and build a solid INJURY free foundation when it is healed. I am sure many of you have been through shoulder injuries, and I would appreciate any help whatsoever. I am almost at the point where I will be asking my doctor for cortosone, or doing some other steroid to repair the damage!
    Last edited by BigTigga; 11-28-2003 at 10:34 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!