Thread: Shoulder Injury (rotator cuff possibly) Please help!

Threaded View

Wannabebig Member

Shoulder Injury (rotator cuff possibly) Please help!

Well I was doing tricep kick backs about 2.5 months ago when I felt a strange pulling sensation in my shoulder. I immediately stopped doing my exercises and realized that I had definately hurt my shoulder. Damn was I ever pissed off! It's been 2.5 painful months and I am unable to work out very much at all. I've been training EXTREMELY light, however, my shoulder still is upset after some workouts. I don't know what the hell I can do? I've taken about 3 weeks off with no weight training at all, but still its gotten a bit better, but is iritated easily.

Does anyone have any suggestions on creams, vitamins, supplements, etc... that will help heal the shoulder? Also, what kind of training regiment should I follow? Strictly cardio and abs for a month? I am desperate to fix this shoulder and build a solid INJURY free foundation when it is healed. I am sure many of you have been through shoulder injuries, and I would appreciate any help whatsoever. I am almost at the point where I will be asking my doctor for cortosone, or doing some other steroid to repair the damage!
    Last edited by BigTigga; 11-28-2003 at 10:34 AM.