The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig New Member

Finally two years of court

at an end . Tuesday and wednesday will be my last days dealing with some b*llsh*t bar fight that these other idiots started and me and a couple of my buddies put the hurt on them .

My one buddy got 3 to 7 years ( can you believe that ) for his part . Hes almost out for good behavior already and the civil end isnt quite over .

Im just sick of dealing with it . Now seeing him sue the bar for 1.2 million irritates me to no end .

Him and his buds are young local wanna be tough guys and started crap with my buds and me . The end result was the one young dude with memory loss (so they say) and a coma for a couple days . Those punks had broken bottles trying to hit us with them and the other guy had one of those ghetto rings on that covers three fingers like brass knuckles . We didnt get a scratch and they were all hospitalized . Because we won we are the bad guys . Oh well , maybe we learned a lesson .

The funny thing is they are good size guys like 200 to 230 lbs . Now with the trial here again they all lost weight and are down to about 175 180 to look like the victims hahahahahaha bastards . At least no charges stuck on me .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

whoa.........witnesses were blind or something?

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    :withstupi
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Wannabebig New Member
    They didnt really give a rip . One of their witnesses was a friend of mines sister and she thought we went too far . The witnesses there said that they saw those guys with the broken bottles but we could have stopped once we saw they were getting their butts kicked . I am not stopping until the guy is down and out , thats for sure .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Yeah, if somebody came at me with broken bottles and brass knuckles I wouldn't stop until they were knocked s**tless either.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

" One of their witnesses was a friend of mines sister and she thought we went too far . "

Foolish wench!
    When it's you guys in the hospital then she can regret...
    I think they got what they deserved (beating wise.....)

The thing that pisses me off is you can never fight somebody without them wanting to grab something to hit you with. Or they want to shoot or stab you. What every happened to a good old bare knuckle brawl?
    Last edited by Tim Nissen; 12-02-2003 at 08:56 AM.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Very true Tim Nissen, if it only were knucles brawls I would never hesitate, but today its like people call you on your cell and threaten you a week before they come over with 10guys with all kinds of weapons.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

This happened quite some time ago to me and some friends, probably 3 or so years ago.

We were out drinking and some guys were too rowdy and caused some trouble. It kicked off and they came off far, far worse. Admittedly we probably went over the top what with drink involved and being so angry at the other guys. They hung around after reported us to the Police and one of my friends got picked up and convicted of assault. He got a big fine and community service. He wouldn’t say who else was involved and basically the police pinned about 5 guys being taken out on him lol

We paid his fine, but it still sucked for him getting a record.

I’ve seen this plenty of times. The person who hangs around at the end and reports to the police is looked upon as being in the right.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

As far as the law is concerned a person isn't acting in self defense if they use more force than is reasonably necessary to remove themself from danger, i.e. if you continue to beat someone when they are no longer a threat or if you go too far to stop them, like introducing a weapon, you are assaulting them, even if they started it. Although you only have a split second to make these decisions, a judge and jury will have months to critique them. It kind of sucks.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.