Thread: need a bit of reassurance

Hybrid View

need a bit of reassurance

The last couple of weekends I have been a bit naughty by drinking too much alcohol and taking some drugs (not bodybuilding related). Not only this but the day after my eating all goes to pot as I have to force stuff down me. I am alright during the week. Today though I have noticed my fat has gone up a bit and I am determined to cut this out now! My strength has somehow still been rising so hopefully I can stop without too much loss.

I just need to know I am not the only one who goes through bad periods coz I was maybe thinking I am not disciplined enough for bodybuilding.

My only worry is christmas is coming up and new year and i've got to limit myself as much as possible and have no drugs at all! easier said than done when I am surrounded by them.

i went through 2.5 months of eating 8k a day of choc bars, candy, and the like. I gained extreme abmounts of bf, and limited muscle, and i felt like crap. thank you

Just dun make it a habit.

do what you can, that is all anyone can do. don't try to deny yourself all the time or you will binge or other destructive behavior. just one day at a time.

Grasshoppa
    Bodybuilding is all about putting forth your best effort. We all will falter now and then, but you have to be disciplined enough to suck it up and get to work.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

What type of drugs are we talking here?

cocaine why? this was only one night I am more worried about the drinking.
    Last edited by tankdogg; 12-03-2003 at 08:00 AM.

Good go Cracky.. :P

lol j/k. Eat cleaner stuff w/1 cheat day every week. then make it 1cheat bi-monthly. Dont binge big-time. :o
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

I got sick recently and my lifting and appetite went to crap...specifically 2 weeks of hanging out and getting sh!tfaced with friends and not eating the best of foods.

It's not a matter of how many times you fall off track , it's how many times you get back on.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.