Thread: People Magazine

People Magazine

Everyone go to the stores and get the newest People Magazine. The entire mag is about the attacks. Pictures, information, etc. It'll be a keep sake for later on. Go get em!

I really don't need anymore pictures, articles etc.. It's a tragedy, and I know it should still be on the air... and it should STILL be in the papers.. I am just getting, I dunno... not "tired of" or "sick of".. just bummed out that it's everywhere you go.

WHICH IS SHOULD BE.. this isn't something that should just be forgotten or go away.. it's just everywhere.. Local papers, regional papers, every station etc...

I find myself watching movies as of late.. just to avoid the TV.

Anyways, my $0.02...
    Stay Down With The

Runnin' with the Hatchet.. like WHUT?!?

Devastatingly Hardcore KryptoAllez's Avatar
    Originally posted by Twiztid
    I really don't need anymore pictures, articles etc.. It's a tragedy, and I know it should still be on the air... and it should STILL be in the papers.. I am just getting, I dunno... not "tired of" or "sick of".. just bummed out that it's everywhere you go.

WHICH IS SHOULD BE.. this isn't something that should just be forgotten or go away.. it's just everywhere.. Local papers, regional papers, every station etc...

I find myself watching movies as of late.. just to avoid the TV.

Anyways, my $0.02...
    I'm with ya Twiztid. I don't like to keep seeing and hearing about it, just brings me down. It shouldn't be forgotten but I don't want to dwell on it either.
    Train Hard Or Go Home

i reckon we got enough pics and information in our heads and worst of all in our memories...
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

The second crash into the tower. That's the one that's stuck in my head. And its also the one that makes me mad as hell everytime I remember it.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

mines when the towers fell.

anyways...we live in the information age......during pearl harbor, america definitely didn't get to watch it as it happened. an what we've got is information overload. I'm with the rest of y'all.....i've seen too much, and right now, all i really want to know about, is the investigation, and the war strategy.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Way below radar
    Somewhere between cognitive dissonance and the egocentric dilemma
    Yeah, I had to turn off the TV and radio today and take a break from the coverage...

I'm just afraid of the Pandora's box effect...that this is just the beginning of what could happen.

I could give all to Time except - except
    What I myself have held. But why declare
    The things forbidden that while the Customs slept
    I have crossed to Safety with? For I am There,
    And what I would not part with I have kept.

--Robert Frost

3:16
    I did not like the way they showed pics of people waving out the windows and you know they are dead now! I would not liked to be filmed dying.

I feel the same way, just that this will be a BIG part of history for a LONG time. The magazine is an easy way to have a piece of history.

Originally posted by MuscleAuthority
    I feel the same way, just that this will be a BIG part of history for a LONG time. The magazine is an easy way to have a piece of history.
    Yeah, I am not jumping on you by any means about the post.. Thanks for letting us know about the Special Edition..
    Stay Down With The

Runnin' with the Hatchet.. like WHUT?!?