Thread: Left Pec Bigger Than Right!?

Wannabebig Member

Left Pec Bigger Than Right!?

Gday everyone,

Yeh my left pec has always been bigger than my right since I started training - I don't want to get massive or anything, just pretty ripped, but it seems that the more I pump the more the difference grows. Everything else is symmetrical, but the left pec is clearly bigger. Side on, you can see that my left is fuller and rounder than my right (I'm not big at all yet but u can still notice it). It's getting to the stage now where my mates are noticing it, and I'm getting a bit paranoid about it.

I'm worried that maybe when I'm pushing out the last one or two reps, I'm favouring my left side (even though I try not to). I'm right handed.

I've been trying to favour the right by just pushing as hard as I can on the right while onthe bench, but yeh to be honest it doesn't seem to be working. I'm still nowhere near where I want to be, but I'm worried the problem will get worse and worse if I don't take action to fix it. It seems to be the outside pf the left pec which is fuller and rounder and bigger. I'm totally lost on what to do, any help would be appreciated.

I was thinking maybe of doing flys with a heavier weight in my right hand... just by a couple of kilos to try to even it out, but I don't want to wreck my body through ignorance. Can anyone help?

PS Also is it true that pec decks are **** and I shouldn't bother with it?

Just throw in some dumbell flat bench presses and incline and decline, over time that will even them out. Don't put more weight in your right hand for flyes, that will just make for a very uneven exercise. It might mess up your form.

-carl
    Your Mod

Why don't you look 3 posts down. Not to mention this probably comes up atleast once a week.