The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,276 to 1,282 of 1282
    tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on?

This is the err. . . The IRS.

Hope things are well mang.
    Last edited by DoUgL@S; 05-04-2006 at 03:59 PM.
    Move heavy weight, eat, sleep, repeat.
    Geniuses make complicated scenarios simple, morons take simple concepts and complicate them.

Always in the Action Severed Ties's Avatar
    Hey guys been working my arse off but blacklabelpoker.com finally goes live 100% on friday. Hope you guys can sign in and check us out then.

I'm heading out to Vegas for the WSOP main event so with any luck you'll see me on ESPN...

be back on the forums training hard soon, miss all you guys and my thanks to all who have helped to get the word out about the poker site.

Ry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Severed Ties; 07-26-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    "Your bench makes Jesus cry." -Shark

This is 10% luck, 15% skill, 20% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name...

Is there any way I won't have to pay $100 to sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Severed Ties
    Hey guys been working my arse off but blacklabelpoker.com finally goes live 100% on friday. Hope you guys can sign in and check us out then.

I'm heading out to Vegas for the WSOP main event so with any luck you'll see me on ESPN...

be back on the forums training hard soon, miss all you guys and my thanks to all who have helped to get the word out about the poker site.

Ry
    Damn you mean I been pimping that site this whole time and .....it's still in progress? Hopefully when you return your bench will have degraded so much that you'll have to start with 135 for reps! (YEAH right! as if that would ever happen.)

Always in the Action Severed Ties's Avatar
    Heath it doesn't cost anything to sign up, only if you want to play for real money then you need to put money in to bet with.

Kipp- The software Demo was up but the actual real money wagering wasn't completed till last week. It's 100% complete now.

My bench has gone down a little but it would probably still make you vomit. Bodyfat has gone up some which I need to correct soon.

Ry
    "Your bench makes Jesus cry." -Shark

This is 10% luck, 15% skill, 20% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name...

You posting in here and updating us is always sweet. I brag about the friend who has his own poker site and gave me the t-shirt to show for it - ...told folks that you're in the money and about to be on TV-ESPN kicking butt too!!

Your bench will always be killer no matter what ST.

Yeah you're bench is sick that's for sure, I wish I could even get close to it.Congrats on your launch and I hope it's a rousing success!