Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's Journal Do You Read The Most?

Who's Journal Do You Read The Most?

Excluding Belial's journal , which journal do you frequent the most?

I read:

CanadianHomer
    Big Bad Chasey
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

PowerMajt's the most, although I lurk in pretty much all of them from time to time.
    Last edited by WillKuenzel; 12-10-2003 at 04:51 PM. Reason: I keent cpell for ****!!!
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

I lurk as well, but if I had to pick, the above choices are the main two journals I post in. I wish I had more time to post in everyones journal.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

The journal section is my favorite section, I read almost every single journal, but I usually post in these...
    drew's
    Scott's
    Hahn's
    Kenn's
    Cocoa's
    juniormint's
    Max Mex
    Ruless
    aka's

I think the most "exciting" journal would have to be Kenn's maybe. Also aka's journal is really interesting because he keeps very detailed info and well, aka is freaking ripped, he must be doing something right hehe.
    I'm sure I'm missing some, this is just off the top of my head, but yea I usually read all of them.
    Last edited by Dedicated; 12-10-2003 at 05:01 PM.

I have a list of people I read, mainly the people who post in mine.

i dont post in journals anymore.

but Budiaks is the most entertaining to read by far.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Here's how it breaks down for me...

To learn something...
    Powerman
    Borris
    Uncle Pauly
    Blitzforce
    IceRgrrl

For diet stuff...
    Pup (recipes and just ideas)
    Galileo (and for entertainment)

For entertainment...:
    Budiak
    ectx
    ryan1117

to spam
    rookie
    Squarehead
    Mik
    Wikked1
    Carolinagirl
    JustinF

guys i've worked out with
    pagan058
    cphafner

when i want to feel bad about myself
    Chase
    Alex

Other's I'm not as regular as I would like but I pop in a couple others from time to time when I've offered advice and I want to make sure nobody got hurt because of it. Others I've looked in on to watch their progress is Frannie, Tank23, and Bruteman.

Okay, so that's a list of them. If I've left you out, know that I'm there lurking and you need to update your journal more often.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

I really only read ryan1117's and HomeYield's. I should consider starting one of my own, but I'm sure I'd be too lazy to manage it. Perhaps in the future.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

I think that the journals are one of the better forums for learning. I've read some great debates, discussions and advice in the journal forums.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

I pretty much lurk in a lot of people's journal, occasionally asking a question here or there.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

"I've read some great debates, discussions and advice in the journal forums."
    Well I'm missing out....

I've just started to read and post more in the journals.
    Now that I have my own.

(Hint, hint, click below for my crappy journal!)

Er, I read my own a lot......heh.

I read teh gal teh will the rookie teh mik teh scotts teh fuzz those are the main ones I post in /read. I wish I had more time for others tho!!
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

bone crusher
    i used to frequent the journals a lot, but since I have limited browsing time I have been pretty much limited to the BBing forums

my favourite by far is Icer's

Chase's, Belial's and sometimes HY's.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    I always liked my own. Is that sick?

I don't have as much time to spam as I used to, so I'm forced to limit myself. The ones I'm subscribed to are:

Borris, HY, IceR, Belial, Gal, Budiak, PowerMajt...*takes a breath*... Frannie, Rookie, Pup, Tryska. And, of course, mine. That's a full-time job, in and of itself.

You see why I have so little free time.

God. I look like a mod groupie.
    Last edited by carolinagirl; 12-10-2003 at 09:26 PM.
    You can't babysit this.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Easy enough, can be summed up with two words:

Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I really like to go through about everyones'. But generally if I see Will's, Alex's, Maki's, Budiak's, Galileo's, Rookie's or a few others, I go right to them. I don't post a whole lot in them, but I definitely like to read a lot of them.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

I frequent several journals...despite my recent absence the ones I visit most are: Homeyield's (for entertainment), Belial's, Galileo's, Franjipani's, CarolinaGirls, V's, Chase's, Borris's, Chain's, and Icer's.

edit...forgot lenscap's (budiak)
    Last edited by ectx; 12-11-2003 at 10:57 AM.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

I mainly stick to my own but after reading your comments I think I'll start checking out everybody elses to see what I'm missing.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

I liked Narc's journal, too bad he hasn't posted in like 2304982340928345 days. I browse about a handful of them just to see whats up, and frequently visit chase's.

From the stats I can tell you that the most viewed is Alex’s (Belial)

The most replied to is Will’s (HomeYield)
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

i visit most people's journal,but dont post in any that often.should start my own
    Started Lifting Again!
    Msn Messenger: delveyboy@hotmail.com
    Im always pissed off and have occasional peaceful spells - By MrWebb78
    Nothing says masculin like a dump on the floor - by Intensity

yay cg for keeping my non-active spamfest on a subscribe list!

i lurk through cg's and franji's and chops's. and of course i swoop in and harass chase every once in a while. sadly i don't have time like i used to or i'd be reading a lot more of them.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Nissen
    I mainly stick to my own but after reading your comments I think I'll start checking out everybody elses to see what I'm missing.

Tim Narcissist. Read some other journals fool!
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300