Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Journal Do You Read The Most?

Probably spend the most time at Wikked1's and HY's. Only because if you don't check in somewhat frequently you end up having to read 3 pages of stuff every day. Other than that there are certain ones I check out often, but I also pick a couple random ones every day just to see what else is going on out there.

Besides my own, I read:

Ryan1117
    Kenn
    Galile0rZ
    BudiaXoRz
    Big o Boy
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

I never have read many of the journals, but interestingly enough the one I read the most is the one containing virtually no discussion about exercise......Kaixuan's. Go figure.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

i never read the journals unless one comes up when i search for something ... even then, i usually skip because the journals are so long. after reading this thread, i think i missing out on something. perhaps i will go be a voyeur now. better late than never.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

On Auto Pilot:******* Huge Alke's Avatar
    journals are where its at, I started by lurking in a lot of them, but eventually got over my shyness and started posting. I would like to read more, but usually pressed for time and these are the ones I hit:

AKA, bruteman, dedicated, wikked, St.Patrick, john, jiinx, nevermore, dbol, Homeyield, yobrickwall, DK, chops, hahn, BigoBoy, Cocoa.

that is most I can remember off my head without going back into the journals and looking names up......but yeah, I read as many as I can, this place is wealth of info and its awesome to follow peoples progress and here their stories.
    Last edited by Kenn; 12-12-2003 at 09:51 PM.
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's
    30MAY03 = 800 Total - Bench 230, Squat 245, Deadlift 325
    22OCT04 = 960 Total - Bench 275, Squat 305, Deadlift 380

Most push-ups in one minute = 102 (BW:195lbs)

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FOOD is my drug of choice

I TRY to read everyone's but the ones that get most of my attention are-

Belial(of course), Homeyield, YoBrickWall, BCC's(my idol), Big O Boy(mi amigo/rival), Midee(wank), BigCorey75(new journal, but inspiring), Cocoa, and Teufelhound.

Thats about it. I usally only post if there is something particulary eye catching.
    Last edited by Hercule; 12-12-2003 at 10:07 PM.