Thread: Post Surgery Scarring

<*_The Shadow Prince_*> TheShadowPrince's Avatar

Post Surgery Scarring

Hey everyone,
    3 years ago I got surgery done on my chest, a small incision on each side of my chest; this left my chest deformed and saggy. I am going in for another operation to fix the last surgery. however he said it wont look normal either, but better.

A) After my next surgery, how long should I take a break before weight-lifting?

B) My chest will still be deformed, if I weight-lift, how long do you think it would take to achieve a normal (muscular-looking) chest?

C) What type of exercises should I do for the different parts of my chest? (That in anyone's best interest, would be the best for chest)
    Last edited by TheShadowPrince; 12-30-2003 at 02:32 PM.

What kind of surgery are you talking about?

What kind of surgery are you talking about?

<*_The Shadow Prince_*> TheShadowPrince's Avatar
    Well, might aswell mention it.. I ended up gaining alot of weight when I was young, I stayed at about the same weight which was about 180, Then I ended up gaining more weight recently cuz I started ot eat more properly and stuff.. now im about 245.(not all is fat gain mind you.. but alot was.), I needed a reduction of fat in my chest, The doctor decided to go with the first of the 2 options, which left 1 incision under each nipple. After the first surgery, it didnt look normal, it continued to sag. I am going in for another surgery to fix the first one, however I am wondering if I should, and I am wondering what exercises in everyones best interest would work the chest the most.