Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do yall drink

riprogrammazione
    Wine. lots. I live in Italy. I prefer reds from the Mandurian region, although I mainy drink the homemade variety given to me by friends and family. (which is damn good stuff!!!) Nothing like knocking back multiple bottles over a good meal with friends, and then finishing off with a (maybe more than one, depending on setting, of course ) nice Glen Grant straight up!

riprogrammazione
    Beers I enjoy : Tenent's Super Scotch Ale = 9% alcohol
    Gorden's Finest Double Malt = 10% alcohol
    Du Demon (french for "the devil) = 12% alcohol

and basically anything else that will get me enibriated (sp) (again, depending on setting)

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo
    Wine. lots. I live in Italy. I prefer reds from the Mandurian region, although I mainy drink the homemade variety given to me by friends and family. (which is damn good stuff!!!) Nothing like knocking back multiple bottles over a good meal with friends,...

Wine, fruit of the gods.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

I like red dry wines too. For me its a mellow drunk. Also can get drunk quick. Whats funny is lots of beer drinkers call wine drinkers wusses, they don't realize it has 2-3 the amount of alcohol.

riprogrammazione
    Whats funny is lots of beer drinkers call wine drinkers wusses, they don't realize it has 2-3 the amount of alcohol.
    True, and it doesn't always depend on the % of alcohol, either. Some types of wine will mess you up way more than others of the same %.
    Last edited by Bravo; 12-22-2003 at 02:30 AM.

Beer.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."