Thread: Who here uses the WWB #1 routine?

Wannabebig Member

Who here uses the WWB #1 routine?

I was just curious who all used the WWB #1 routine. So if you have been using it then please post here so i could get some info off you guys. I just want to talk to some people that have been doing this routine and get some info off of them. Thanks!

Quagmire wannabe
    Yep I have just started using it this week. I needed a change so I thought 'hey, why not?'
    He who hesitates masturbates........

I have used it on and off, slightly modified to fit my gyms gear....feel free to download my routines off my journal, they are up there in excel format
    I bring the printouts with me to the gym and fill in the blank spaces as I go and then put em in the computer when I'm ready for a new routine.

Been using it for about 6 months. I've changed it a bit as I've come along, but it's basically the same. Check my journal if you like.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Wannabebig Member
    I've been ussing WBB #1 for about 8 weeks now in conjunction with a bulking diet. Very happy with the results so far, I've put on about 10 pounds. If I was more strict with the diet the gains could probably be even better. I'm moving up in weight or reps every session so until I plateau, I'll stick with it.

I think the decreased work sets has allowed me to up the intensity per set, leading to better gains.

Cromm

bulking
    I used it for about 10 weeks and made good gains with it. Now I started a 4-day split tho but might switch to WBB2 if the results arent as good.

heading to 195
    works well.. gained some good mass, could b doing better.

lifts went up a lot. when i started lifting in april, i couldn't lift 135 but maybe once. now i'm at 2 sets of 180 x 6.

do it for awhile, it's a good plan.

Just started this week on WBB #1... My first impression of reading the routine was that it was a little light on # of sets etc. Man was I wrong... I can tell already this routine is going to work well. If I could just stick to a diet plan it would probably work a lot better. I have no will power when it comes to food.

pokes as in osu cowboys?
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Yea Bam...O-State... going to the cotton bowl next week.... I hope it's not an Eli Manning highlight show
    Last edited by pokeskickazzz; 12-27-2003 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling error

cool i am in norman good luck containing eli but your offense should lite up ole miss
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Neollagnailati
    I've been using it for 2-3 months now, pretty successfully. While my overall strength hasn't made ridiculous jumps (though it did in some areas that I never used to do), I've gained noticeable muscle and size. Thumbs up.