Thread: Teriaky Filets, 20grams of Protein a Piece??

Teriaky Filets, 20grams of Protein a Piece??

I recently purchased some Teriaki..sp? filets and theyre about an inch(a small inch) thick, and a little under the area of one's palm. They are delicious, easy to make and best of all, the Nut. Facts says that EACH filet has 20 Grams of Protein. Well i had already eaten 4, for a snack and I just flat out didnt believe it- is it possible to get that much protein in such a small piece of chicken??

If so, i ate 140 grams of protein for dinner without eating any shake, and still had room for more!
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Are you sure you read that right? That sounds too good to be true. If so, where did you get them?

It's Teriyaki
    Age 23 | Height 5'11 | Weight 175 lbs. | Body Fat 12% | Bench 250 lbs. | Squat 315 lbs. | Deadlift 385 lbs. | Goal Sex up more girls and get career

Got em at "Costco"- its a bulk food place, not sure if its national
    i read it right! 20 grams it says! had 5 of em tonite
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.