Thread: A Different Reaction (not good) to Marijuana

A Different Reaction (not good) to Marijuana

I heard from my friend- he was friend recently, and he hadnt eaten or drinkn much water that day. He then smoked a big bowl of highqual marijuana, and.. got high- too high? THe color drained from his face. He got up to go outside- he felt light headed, saw spots, fell down and passed out, he came to about 10 seconds later, but had ALMOST NO circulation to his limbs and face. He was shivering, he felt cold- It was scary. We weren't sure what it was. He couldnt form sentances too well. He was cold, so we wrapped him up, and put hot towels on him- the places that we put towels on him got red(circulation) but literally a few inches from the towel, there was pale white skin and very little circulation. (He usually looks pretty tan, naturally, but he was white as a ghost!) He shivered and didnt feel right for a few more hours, then it wore off. He was thirsty that night, he drank about a gallon of water ofver the never few hours, and the next day he was thirsty too.

Has anyone else had this reaction? What was it? Does anyone know anything?
    please dont but in saying drugs are bad or he was a dumbass or something- negativity is not appreciated, this was serious.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Well I can tell you that there was something else going on besides the pot. Even the highest quality pot won't cause that kind of a reaction no matter how much you smoke. reading your post, at first it sounded like he was just too high, until i read the part about him loaing circulation and shivering and being cold. Anyone else smoke this same pot besides this guy? Maybe it was laced with something? Does he smoke pot frequently? If so, how does he react other times? Either the pot was laced with something or there was something wrong with the guy.
    "Life is all the pain we endeavor.."

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Osbourne
    Either the pot was laced with something or there was something wrong with the guy.

:withstupi
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Sounds like PCP. Where did he get the pot?

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Some people are flat-out allergic to pot smoke, but I don't think that's the case here.

Other people did it and were fine
    he's been real blazed before and fine- he has a tolerance for it and **** too
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

- women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Neollagnailati
    The second (and last) time I smoked I had something similar happen. I didn't know what I was doing, but my friend told me to break it up, so I ground it into a fine powder and ended up inhaling most of, or at least an unhealthy portion of the bowl. I then coughed for a good two minutes and saw a few spots, but that went away. The color then all drained from my face and I went numb all over and felt like i was getting poked all over my body. I fell asleep (or maybe passed out) pretty quickly after that, but I don't think there was anything wrong with the stuff, I just got ridiculously high. My story also made people think that it was laced with various other substances, but I don't think it was, but I could be very wrong.

Neollagnailati
    Oh, and yes, I drank a lot of water afterwards.

Must.. Eat.. More..
    I have had soemwhat of a similar reaction afteer takign some acid and then smoking some pot. I had done acid a few tiems before and had been smoking pot for a few years before that so it wasnt anythign new. But i just all weird and ran away form people i was with. and couldent talk to well or even really complete a sentance was sorta liek a zombie walkin arodun i dont remember much. But my friends told me i was pretty messed up. Havent smoked pot since then well i trie a few time but i got really bad anxiety attacks and just got really screwed up.
    This seems like the cool thing to do...

READ MY JOURNAL: CLCIK HERE FOR TITS.. i mean my journal..
    my pics

they wanna smoke again but are scared, i told em do maybe just a little and see wut happens
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

italian what happened the first time u smoked?
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

There's only one possible solution...hes just not smoking enough

Neollagnailati
    The first time I smoked I was fine. I got hungry and ate a lot, my eyes turned red, I started describing my thoughts in terms of shapes; I felt high; I was really a stereotypical guy on pot. However, the thing was that that time I had someone to regulate me and I didn't take nearly as big of a hit.

i think its cuz he just took a huge hit or somethin and his body overloaded- well try it with less
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Neollagnailati
    Yeah, that's what I concluded about myself, too.

whats suprising is usually he is strait an chill when hes blazed- not trippin or nothin but i dunno what was wrong wit da kid
    i think not eating or drinkin water made it more potent plus he was bangin that **** hard
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Back in my weed smoking days, basically every day for 5 years straight, I never experienced anything like that no matter where the weed came from or how much I smoked.

bench, deadlift & eat!!!!! Mic Soloist's Avatar
    I smoked heavy from freshman year until a while after high school. Basically my high school years were a blur

I also tried Acid(didn't work), Special K, dank(coke/crack w/ weed), and shrooms. This retarded lifestyle all ended when I had the most horrible drug reaction imaginable. I took shrooms and () insued.

I also had some bad pot reactions in my day as well. What your boy had happen doesn't suprise me. Pot can be fun as hell, but it is also pretty harmful and can lead to other bad things.

I have lived a TOTALLY healthy lifestyle for the last 3 years and I will continue to stay away from drugs for the rest of my life. I learned my lesson early. I still drink on the weekends but I am responsible and keep it in moderation.

-mic-
    Current Stats

24 years old

5'10 220 pounds

Waist: 38 Shoulders 56 Chest: 47 Arms (cold): 17.5 Forearms: 13.5 Quads: 26.5 Calves: 16.5 Neck: 17.5

PR's

BB Bench: 315 @ 215
    Squats: 410 @ 205 (last winter)
    Deads 515 @ 214
    Total: 1240

My Journal:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...&page=16&pp=25

My AIM: MSOLOIST

Intensity: Lunch comes up! And breakfast! MET- Rx! Egg whites! Hot Stuff! Designer Whey! Yohimbe! Coenzyme Q! L-Carnatine. MTCs. OKG. All immersed in a mixture of stomach acids that peels the ivory off your teeth.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Maybe he should take the cue and watch out next time.

Either avoid the stuff completely, or make sure you know what's in it.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Must.. Eat.. More..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Soloist
    I smoked heavy from freshman year until a while after high school. Basically my high school years were a blur

I also tried Acid(didn't work), Special K, dank(coke/crack w/ weed), and shrooms. This retarded lifestyle all ended when I had the most horrible drug reaction imaginable. I took shrooms and () insued.

I also had some bad pot reactions in my day as well. What your boy had happen doesn't suprise me. Pot can be fun as hell, but it is also pretty harmful and can lead to other bad things.

I have lived a TOTALLY healthy lifestyle for the last 3 years and I will continue to stay away from drugs for the rest of my life. I learned my lesson early. I still drink on the weekends but I am responsible and keep it in moderation.

-mic-

:withstupi
    This seems like the cool thing to do...

READ MY JOURNAL: CLCIK HERE FOR TITS.. i mean my journal..
    my pics

I Think I have a hypothesis for the problem
    Before this time and another time it sort of happened, he ate a load of sugar. Could it have to do with insulin transportation to the body?? Or could the sugar increase the effects of whatever substance you ingest directly afterward?
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

anyone know if that could be true?
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino
    Maybe he should take the cue and watch out next time.

Either avoid the stuff completely, or make sure you know what's in it.
    I agree.

Man of Troy
    A few years ago when I was around 15-16 on of my mates who was a proper stoner was doing bongs. We had a few got high and kinda stopped while he carried on. ny way, he had so much he passed out. We called an ambulance and he woke up in hospital two days later. He also went plae your your friend did.

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    drugs are bad mmkay.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11