Thread: New Workout routine Help!

Wannabebig New Member

New Workout routine Help!

Ok when I posted on here months ago, everyone said I was doing too much and overtraining; which I believe is kind of true. I decided this semester at school to try the wbb routine 1 or 2 but cant decide which one I want to do yet. I have a disability (Muscular Dystropy) which keeps me from doing free weights except dumb bells because I dont have the balance and fine motor skills to do squats etc. So my question is, will I be able to do the wbb routine with only the machines?
    The place has tons of machines and like I said earlier, when I went there I would do almost every one 3 reps 3 times a week and that was overkill. It took me almost 2 and 1/2 hours to do my routine and now that I think back, I was gettng stronger but it plateau'd off after a year or so. I am very defined now b/c I went from 220 lbs to 145 as of today and I am actually willing to go back up to about 160. I have such a high metabolism now that I have to eat a whole 1 lb thing of hamburger helper just to maintain my weight which kind of sucks too.
    If anyone could advise me on the wbb routine 1 or 2 (as far as machines) or any other routine I would greatly appreciate it b/c I want to get bigger and stronger but my routine now is now more of a cardio routine b/c I do so much while I am there and do it 3 times a week. Thanks!

Do wbb#1 and get a really good diet, diet is 70%.

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonl
    Do wbb#1 and get a really good diet, diet is 70%.
    After doing all this for years it just seems hard to step back and do arms etc, only 1 day a week. I wonder if I should mix in some more reps maybe on friday after I originally do them on monday?? the wbb routines seem like they dont work enough to me but then again maybe I am just in a bad habit?
    As far as diet, I am a college student (last semester thank God) and I dont have too much time to sit down a draw out a day by day menu nor do I even know if I did it right. Does anyone here have a diet they eat every week and if so, could you post so I can take a look at it?
    Once again thatnks for any help.