Thread: Question about bulking at moderate bf %

Voted most hardcore guru

Question about bulking at moderate bf %

As you all know I started bulking again. I cut for a week and a half and started seeing muscle separation in my legs etc when I flexed them and the lighting war right I am wondering, if after my bulk (8 weeks) will these muscle separations be bigger and visible? Also, do you think I will get some vascularity (i have very little) if I gain more? I know vascularity has to do with low bf %, but is it possible at a higher % if you have lots of lbm? I mean even though I know I will gain fat, do you think the fat gain will be that out of proportion to the musclegain?

I will be bulking at 4000cals, with 1.5g protein per pound, and 55% carbs. What do you think?

I think after 8 weeks of bulking you won't be able to see whatever vascularity or separations you say you have.
    "They will spend their nights dreaming of six-pack
    abs and a rock hard physique, little do they realize eventually we will reach
    our goal and they will be dreaming of the body we walk around with every
    day…only then will they understand." -- Severed Ties

"There are 6 billion people in this world, and I'm #1." -- me

I think vascularity has a lot to do with the amount of muscle you have. I've lost some bodyfat since I started training, but I have much more vascularity now.

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    I'm going to keep my opinions of this thread to myself. I can't believe I am reading this form the guy who was so set on cutting. Weird
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Voted most hardcore guru
    i know. it took me a real effort to change my opinon, cuz I really feel fat. but i guess Ill make that sacrifice, and once ill be cut, ill be big and cut, not just lean ! ill be fat for a good while, but it will be worth it (i sure do hope). And plus, winter's around the corner

I don't blame littleman for cutting... You guys told him not to cut and someone brought up the point that all of you are more experienced, heck if I was him at 250, with 50% bf and a pro told me not to cut I would not cut... (I think)
    :withstupi :alcoholic