The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Can't seem to cut out carbs

I've got a problem cutting out carbs , im thinking about cutting again and i made me a sample diet.
    Most of the carbs come from 8 sandwiches ill packing at work and then again have rice or potatoes at home.
    What can i subsitute for the sandwiches and the rice and still keep the calls from it , together its about 800cals.
    I want to aim below 200gr carbs/day so fatloss will be a bit better or am i mistaking here ???

This is what i ate today
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...tml?Owner=Davy

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Do that voodoo that he do
    Use some sort of container to bring meat and eggs with you. One of the bigger issues with a low carb diet is that it's sort of inconvenient. Are you looking for something lower carb, or a straight up keto diet?
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

No , just lowering my carb intake a bit , no keto diet.
    I dont realy know how much of carbs to eat for a good cut and still keep my strength ... even gain it !

Im playing football so strenght is realy important to me , gaining mass is no bad thing.

I dont know how much time it will take till i'll reach %15BF , im around 23%BF now.
    I used to be a realy fat kid in my jonger days , so the fat im still having is realy stuborn , especialy on the thighs and legs , belly also.

What type of diet , what macroutr. ration should i get to cut off to 15% in the fast possible way and still keep my muscles and strenght?

My previous cuts always me me shrink and my strenght went drasticly down

I'm cutting for a contest right now, and I've had some success cuttting in the past.

Here's my fitday Journal for what it's worth.

http://206.66.240.45/WebFit/PublicJo...er=stpatrick44
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Woow , you can survive on that ?? It's not many food that your taking in.

Tho carbs are moderate , thats what i need also , have to find a way to do it.

Stpatrick : what was your max %BF you lost on such a cut diet like the one in your fitday journal ??? I assume you cant do this for months ?

Keep it up !

Davy

The Entry from 1/14 was just from half a day if that's what you're referring to.

I eat every 3-4 hours, so I'm never hungry.

On My cut a year ago, I went from 19% to about 9%. Took me 6 months. This time I'm only cutting for about 4 mos, doing more cardio.

Cheers.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Bulking Man
    How about dump the crazy amount of carbs in that protein drink you have... I'm sure they included those as a POST workout carb source to replensh glycogen stores. If you want a better handle on it... Have one of those shakes post workout and for your other protein serving - drink something without the carbs. That'll save you what... 26g of carbs!