Thread: Well im really excited about being "Bigger", but need some help to do so.

Wannabebig Member

Well im really excited about being "Bigger", but need some help to do so.

Well i first started out reading this awesome article http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=121 . I under stand about eating a whole food meal then drinkin a Whey. After that eating a Dairy fashioned meal.

Now i was wondering about workout times. Should i work out before/after i eat the first or second meal?

I just need some help making up a schedule and how to maintain the schedule.

Thanks,

Twist

Wannabebig Member
    Btw where can i get Whey protein? And are there different kinds of Whey?

Neollagnailati
    For just whey protein, what I did was go to 1fast400.com and bought a 10lb bag of optimum nutritions whey protein. However, people on this board say that a protein blend is actually better because it has some slower-acting proteins so you don't digest it all right away. I'm no nutritionist, I'm just repeating what I hear. If you do choose to buy a protein blend, which is more expensive, you could still go to 1fast400.com or to this site's sponser, atlarge. I would stay away from GNC's, as it's more expensive than either internet site, but I've heard that you can get a great price at cosco, too.

GNC sucks. I bought a 2lb container of whey last night at a local health market. I just came back from a GNC at the mall and the VERY SAME CONTINER sells for $14.00 more!

Stay away from them. There are too many other places. Click on the Thermocin ad at the top and look at what atlargenutrition has to offer.