The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Cutting

Hybrid View

Cutting

As some or most of you know, I'm cutting, trying to get down to 174 @ 10% bodyfat by November 17th. Well, currently I take 12 pills of hydroxycut per day and I was talking to a lady who worked at a supp store and she suggested taking two more supps. So my cycle supp intake would change from just hydroxycut to hydroxycut + apple cider pills + CLA. Think this will work good? How many cider pills and cla am I supposed to take per day? Thanks.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Just curious how well Hydroxycut works for you? I've always stayed away from that stuff because 12 pills a day does NOT seem safe to me.

i don't know about the apple cider but CLA is 1 gelcap 3 times a day.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Devastatingly Hardcore KryptoAllez's Avatar
    Good CLA should be 700 - 750 mg and best is to take equivalent to 3 grams a day, based on studies done, this is how much you need for it to be effective. I've been using Sci-Fit and taking 5 caps a day (at 5 of my meals) at 700 mg each which equals 3.5 grams a day.
    Train Hard Or Go Home

Sound like a good plan though? Hydroxycut works somewhat ok for me. 12 pills to me, is not enough. I want to take more, but I don't want to take more then the recommended dosage. I have been using hydroxycut lately, but not with a good diet, so from that, it kept me at the same weight and bodyfat. Now, since Monday I am taking it and having a good, 2000 calorie diet and I think it's working good so far. We will just have to see how well it worked once my 8 week cutting period is over.

CLA may help, but's not a very cost-effective supp. I'm not exactly convinced apple cider vinegar does anything.

If I was going to add supps to an ECA, it's be green tea, tyrosine, and maybe yohimbe.

and btw - why would you buy apple cider vinegar supps, when you can just buy a bottle of apple cider vinegar for like 3.99?
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Cause I don't want another damn drink to carry around. I already have protein and creatine. It's easier just to take in a pill. Plus I got enough to last me 120 days and it wasn't expensive at all. Plus, they will be free soon