The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Please Help

Wannabebig New Member

Please Help

Hey Everyone,
    I am really wanting to gain some weight and put on some muscle. I have used the search button, but couldn't find all the info I needed. So any responses would be greatly appreciate. Heres my stats: I am 16, 5'11, and about 145 lbs. I know that I have to eat alot and I am willing to do it. If someone could please give me an example schedule that I should follow? What I need to eat at certain times? What would be great is a website or book that I could use. Is there a weight gaining/muscle building program that would be good for me? Thanks again!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

If you have access to a gym here is a routine http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=25

You can look here for descriptions and videos of the exercises
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
    http://www.bsu.edu/webapps/strengthlab/home.htm

If you do not have access to a gym post what equipment you own or are looking to purchase etc so you can develop your own routine.

As for diet, just eat everything and eat plenty of protein. The diet section has more info than I could post here, so if you want to work on that more check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BamMan
    If someone could please give me an example schedule that I should follow? What I need to eat at certain times? What would be great is a website or book that I could use.
    Read through some Journals in the Journal section.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

You want big muscles and to lose body fat. Well the secret as simple as it sounds it so actually read. There are tons of posts on this subject. Read up as much as you can and then experiment on what works best for you as an individual.