The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Be strong. Live Long.

advice about dieting!!

I have posted other threads, but I can't really do this by my self. So here we go.......... I am an active person, I run almost everyday, play soccer, and do weight lifting. I am currently at 160, 5'9''. I don't really know wut to eat during morning afternoon and dinner, I just need some advices, or a food routine I could follow. Can anyone help me out?. ( I run a lot and do weight lifting, but my weight doesn't increase nor decrease, just wondering.. could it be because I am doing weight lifting and gaining muscles?)

This is wut I eat during the day:
    Meal 1: Sometimes I made a shake with a cup of nonfat milk, one banana and ( or I eat a cereal--- a cup of nonfat milk, and 1-2 cup of corn falkes kellogs) I eat a sandwish--- a slice of turkey or a white egg, and lettuce. ( no mayonneise or mustard) -- water--

snack 1: Most of the time I eat a fruit( apple, pear, or orange)--water---

meal 2: I made a sandwish with turkey or egg, lettuce and one fruit.--water-

snack 2: I eat another fruit ( apple, pear, or orange)--water--

snack 3: garden salad, with tomatoes.
    meal and a small piece of chicken or fish.-----water---

Meal 3: I go to pollo loco and buy a chicken breast, a leg, vegetables, and mash potatoes. I drink a 6.75 fl oz fruit punch.

After 6 pm I don't eat because I go the gym and don't know wut to eat after because I get out like around 10 or 10:30 pm and I don't know wut to eat. I get hungry but since is too late and don't know about nutrition I just go to sleep.

I eat a lot of fruits (is it okay?)? I think I should eat more carbs huh?.
    I eat every 2 to 3 hours, I don't eat that much and most of the time I eat wut I have written. By 6 pm I get out of work and go to the gym, I run for one hour 2 days in a row ( tues and wed), thurs, fri, I run for half and hour and then go do weight lifting ( weight lifting I do it for like about 1 hour and 1/2 or 2. ( sometimes I run one hour 4 days in a row) On saturday I just go do light weight lifting, not that light I would say medium, because I play on sunday. I rest on sunday and monday since I play those days. My cheat days is on sunday :o). Just need some advices if wut I could add or I don't know you tell me( should I eat more? I used to eat big time but not anymore.!!!. Thanks in advance.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

dietorganizer.com or fitday.com
    start those programs and track what you eat for a few months.
    your dietary flaws should be abundately obvious once you see trends.