The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pictures?

Hybrid View

pictures?

Isn't it weird that no one posts there pictures here? There are others forums where pictures are being posted all the time. What's wrong with US?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

We're shy over here.

....okay, I'm not, but I'm sure everyone's seen mine, lol

I haven't; hehe.

Well, I'd post 'em, but I ain't gonna be the first person to do so on this site....does anyone ever post their pics, lol. ....okay, maybe a little shy

I've posted my pictures from months and months ago; I'm going to post some in December (That'll be one year of training).

edited
    Last edited by G-B; 09-22-2001 at 10:34 AM.

OK, I'll bite....

I got 'em everywhere else, might as well have 'em here eh?

Current Photo The lighting is pretty bad and w/ no tan I look like sh!t, you can't see an ounce of muscle

Before last comp

Same comp Cheesy working out pic

Another cheesy w/o pic

Those last two were taken at the same time as the first one, about the first of september. Be nice, I'm not a bb, but a fitness competitor

Just curious how long you have been lifting?

2 and a half years...why is it that bad, lol :o

No; not at all.

What kind of rep range have you trained with?

How tall are you?

I'm 5'4", I weigh 115 normally and get down to about 110 precomp.....When I first started training I did your typical 3 sets of 8-10, but as I became more knowledgeable in training and stuff I've mixed it up. I now usually train 4-8 reps w/ sets about 4-6 (depending on the reps of course). I also vary my tempo quite a bit.

I would never post a picture of myslef on the internet. I dont know who the hell looks at these sites. And plus, with the way I get around with the ladies, somone is bound to recognize me.

Bob; you talk about ladies so much makes it seem like you've never had one. You use the net to make everyone thing you are the "ladies man" and probably are the complete opposite. It's annoying.

I do get alot of ladies. I never said they were good looking thogh, in fact, I prefer ugly ladies. Like this girl I met online. She weighs approx. 399lbs, but that doesn't matter. To me the only thing that counts is who a person is on the inside (no pun intended). The outside is trivial. For example, this is what I tell her. "Baby, I know you are ugly as ****, but it is ok. Think of it like this. If a snake loses it's skin, does it change the snake? What is important, the snake, or its skin?" And she always says, "BOB, I WANT THE SNAKE!"

So you see, it is what is on the inside that is important. THe inside is the best part. Forget if she is a mut or a slut, all that matters is what type of human she is. So next time you see some nasty 399 lb girl dont stare or roll your eyes, because it could be my baby. Bigger is better! Right guys?
    Last edited by Joe Black; 09-23-2001 at 03:28 AM.

I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified. Either way, I'm too shocked for a smart-ass comment.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

WTF?

SHUT THE **** UP!

Ya....ok whatever...............
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

WTF? You guys dont think that a girls personality is more important than her looks? Since I have taken all your training advice (and it has worked) I will take your advice on women. BRB, Im calling that nasty girl right now and I am going to break up with her and get me a real woman!

Your a funny guy Bob.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Do they make a device that blocks stupidity? I'm thinking along the lines of the Club.

And not the little metal one that goes on the steering wheel.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Your right Powerman, she is kinda stupid. I will take that advice, and beat some sense into her with a club.

:Goes to beat fat ex-gf with a club:

don't do that bob. that girl could possibly teach you the difference between a g-spot and g-string, if you give her half a chance.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Na, there isn't a g-string on the planet that she would fit into. Maybe I could take a telephone line down off the pole outside my home and make her one though.
    Last edited by Joe Black; 09-23-2001 at 03:26 AM.

There, for all who were wondering, there is a picture of a G-string orgasm in my sig now. End of topic.