Thread: GERMANY TRIP!! Rest week issue

Wannabebig Member

GERMANY TRIP!! Rest week issue

hey, on March 20 I will head off to Berlin, Germany with people from my school. It will be a blast with massive partying etc. I will post pictures here when I come back.

Anyways I wonder when I should take a week off?
    I wanna take a week off every 8-10 weeks of training.

I was planning on taking my next restweek on week 9(23-29 feb)
    I would then have been doing 9 straight weeks of training.

But know this Germany trip came up, which is on week 13(20-28 march). If I take a week off on week 9, I will only lift 3 weeks before taking another week off. And that's right in a new mass cycle.

So now here's my 2 options I guess:

1. Take a week of on week 6 instead of 9. I will then have trained 6 weeks and then a break and then 6 weeks agai before my Trip.

2. Take a week off on week 9, like originally planned, and then do Bodyweigjht exercises in Germany and count that week as a weightlifting week.

Which options would you choose and why?
    peace

join discussion here:
    http:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=216896

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    Just take the week off and enjoy yourself
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Wannabebig Member
    more suggestions?