Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, legs are too big!

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Its a beanie with a skull on it. That's not thug life.

Before you misconstrue this a hyper-gayness, look at Budiak, and then let me say, boobies are cool.
    And I have NO idea what that means.

BTW yeah I'm desperate. I'll admit it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max-Mex
    I don't see how working your body would make you lose your curves. If anything it will enhance them. Also, what's wrong with ghetto booty? Obviously guys that check you out don't have the same issues with your a s s than you do. Why worry about it. Baby got back and guys like back!

I'm not ghetto, I'm "nice".
    My booty is highly deceiving.
    For fitness Gods, your answers are slack.
    Your just playin' with me.
    Are you drinking a Bud while your answering questions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budiak
    Its a beanie with a skull on it. That's not thug life.

And I have NO idea what that means.

BTW yeah I'm desperate. I'll admit it.

But, I'M WORTH IT!

You want to make your legs SMALLER. We're giving you the only ****ing answers we can. You say you dont work them. They're still big. You can't work them any less, so what are we supposed to tell you? Dont come in here and demand answers to questions to which you already know the answers.

And none of us are into 'fitness.' We're meatheads. The average goal on this board is to be so muscularly developed as to scare children and skittish women. If you want to get smaller, perhaps you're in the wrong place.

Make your upper body bigger to match. Then you wont seem unbalanced, now will you? But you say men dont like buff chicks. Looks like you're ****ed, doesnt it? You should stop caring so much about how guys see you. If you're worried about symmetry and balance, do something about it instead of complaining and pinning accusations of misinformation on the people who are trying to help you. To me, fitness has a lot to do with finding a balance within your physique, to bring up weak parts with hard work and nourish the parts you have that are genetically gifted. You seem to care less about fitness than being attractive. See, we dont give a **** about that. To us, fitness and bodybuilding is a wholly personal experience. We do it not to please other people, but to challenge ourselves to be greater both in our body by becoming great physical specimens, and in mind by learning about the different aspects of physical culture and using knowledge to better our lives both in the gym and out.

You just want guys to go 'ooh'. I dont think we can help you.

I was joking about the phone number. I was saying it to prove a point.

P.S. Welcome to the site
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Banned
    Okay, stop beating me!
    I promise I'll tell the cops "I fell down the stairs...it was an accident."

Meatheads, anything but. You should know it takes alot of strength and determination to get into that kind of shape. Your able to push yourself to the point where intelligent people alone cannot. It takes more than a meathead to do that. It seems like maybe you don't feel as proud of your accomplishments as you should. I know guys who dedicate themselves for a few years and give up, and their not meatheads. That makes you guys one better. The reason I came to a bodybuilding forum was because I know I can't make them less muscular, but, could working them make them leaner. Bodybuilders have very low fat percentage on their bodies. Sorry if I sound like I'm demanding answers, I'm just joking, I've read the other threads, you couldn't get a serious answer if you tried. And I'd have to say bodybuilders are quite fit, wouldn't you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Patrick
    I was joking about the phone number. I was saying it to prove a point.

P.S. Welcome to the site

"Oh, that's too bad, I was thinking about giving it to you."
    hehahe

Here's the answer:

Get some muscle (not a big amount) on your upper body, and then your legs won't seem so big.

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

I always drink Budweiser when I give advice. It's tradition.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

If your legs are big because they are fat, which I dont think is the case, then you can make them leaner by increasing ur cardio and being more careful about ur diet. But be careful, you cannot spot reduce, u would have to loose the weight off ur body as a whole.
    If ur legs are just big i.e. big bones, big muscles then u will not make them leaner in the gym.

P.S. noone is beating on u, every answer thus far has been to help u

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ftotti10
    If your legs are big because they are fat, which I dont think is the case, then you can make them leaner by increasing ur cardio and being more careful about ur diet. But be careful, you cannot spot reduce, u would have to loose the weight off ur body as a whole.
    If ur legs are just big i.e. big bones, big muscles then u will not make them leaner in the gym.

P.S. noone is beating on u, every answer thus far has been to help u
    Thanks,
    PS Do my answers sound serious?
    I'm joking about the beatings, I like them.
    I want more, please.

Most bodybuilders are actually sort of unhealthy. At a point the heart cannot tell the difference between fat and muscle tissue. Muscles require a LOT of blood, and the heart has to work extremely hard to fill them. Bodybuilders also use lots of dangerous or sketchy methods to acheive their goals. Not always steroids, but things like sodium loading, carb depletion, heavy diuretic use, water restriction, long hard workouts on empty rumbling stomachs in precontest, gaining 40lbs of fat in the offseason in an attempt to build a measly amount of muscle on top of their already incredible development... most bodybuilders shook their health concerns a long time ago.

There are a handful of bodybuilders who have dropped dead both on the stage and shortly after stepping off of it after recieving an award.

Bodybuilders have a low bodyfat percentage because they've dieted for 10-16 weeks before a contest. In the offseason, most bodybuilders gain an appreciable amount of fat because they're people like you(I'm assuming) and I am. Then in precontest, they start to shred up,somtimes at great cost to both their health and their family/personal lives. There is no way to work your legs to reduce their size. You are apparently very lean. Your legs are lean too. If your legs are muscular as you say, its not because they're loaded with fat. Your body doesnt lean out unevenly, for the most part. If your upper body is nice, your lower body isnt going to be exceptionally fat. There's such a thing as a problem area, this doesnt sound like one. We're not going to cram sunshine up your apparently very muscular ass, but that just seems to be what you're looking for.

I've read the other threads, you couldn't get a serious answer if you tried.
    And I can't be the only one who finds this highly offensive. If you feel this way, why did you bother asking a question?

The only solution that hasn't been discussed that I can think of is cardio but to be honest since that usually involves working your legs it most likely wouldn't help very much. Besides, muscular legs look good on a girl. Just look at Trish Stratus Here
    Last edited by wrestlemaniac; 01-30-2004 at 02:44 AM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Budiak]

In the offseason, most bodybuilders gain an appreciable amount of fat because they're people like you(I'm assuming) and I am. We're not going to cram sunshine up your apparently very muscular ass, but that just seems to be what you're looking for.

I was refering to some of the comments in some threads, not all.
    And your quote was not offensive at all, right.
    Especially the part about me not being a person,
    and wanting sunshine crammed up my ass.
    Last edited by largelegsbuthot; 01-30-2004 at 02:20 AM.

I think u two would be cute together

The difference is that you came here looking for 'help' and you start dissing us.

And the sunshine, its exactly what you're looking for. You want us to tell you something thats basically impossible. We're not going to do it. This board is one that tolerates FAR less bull**** than the average bodybuilding community. We pride ourselves on that. When you tell us that our answers are slack, it tells us that you're looking for the golden ticket. Sorry. Charlie got the last one.

You're not a person. A person would understand a clear cut answer like the 12 you've already gotten and work with the hand they've been dealt. You're a robot, programmed to annoy and befuddle.

This thread keeps growing while I'm not looking, sorta like a fungus.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

"Red Beans and Rice didn't miss her!"

Lets be a little nice to her, she's new here and probably is not used to hearing the truth straight up. If she stays here, which i hope she does then she'll get into the swing of things and realize the honesty and integrity of the help she gets is what makes this board great.

Also if we stay nice, she might post a pic

I dont want to see one because I know what it looks like already.

She's very thin, very low bodyfat, and the only part of her body with any muscular development AT ALL is her legs because it the only part of her body she uses on a regular basis. Cardio bunny. Nothing but pink dbs for 30 reps while reading Vogue between sets. Wears carefully matched outfits to the gym.

I'd LOVE to be proved wrong. Oh, God, would I just love to be proved wrong.

classic stuff kid

I'm just speaking for the massive.

Masses.

Asses.

Massive asses.

Induce a coma!!!! Youll loose LOADS of muscle it will be so cool

I hear mono is good for that.

But since nobody will go near her because her legs are muscular, thats out of the question.

Wait, how old are you? Yes, its extremely important.