The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

To Bulk up: bad food or no food

Hey all, first of all i gotta say that this is my first post here. i have been reading the forums for a month or 2 and i have learned alot, so thank you all!

I am currently 175lbs, 14%BF, and trying desperatley to gain muscle and bulk up. I am doing a mammoth 2500 shake each morning (about 1200 calories) and getting my protein to around 175g each day, and working out hard mon wed and fri.

my question is this:

on days where i dont have time to eat (i know i know, MAKE TIME), if i had a choice of fast food or NO food, what should i choose? my thoughts to it are that i should eat the fast food to at least get my calories (in my opinion this is not the greatest, but its just more work for me to shed fat later)...

what do you reccommend?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

if there's absolutely no other choice.. than eat the fast food for the cals. otherwise, prepackage some clean food and take it w/ you.
    STATS:
    • 5'9"
    • ~185

The Big 3 (2 sets):
    Flat BB Bench 270
    Deadlift 355 (no belt/straps)
    Squat

Dunno why fast food has to be the only option. I'm sure there are some places you can go that are fast and much healthier. I guess it depends on what you mean by fast-food: Mickey D's and/or Burger King?
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

Quote Originally Posted by Max-Mex
    Dunno why fast food has to be the only option. I'm sure there are some places you can go that are fast and much healthier. I guess it depends on what you mean by fast-food: Mickey D's and/or Burger King?
    Well occasionally i am near a Subway, in which i will have a footlong chicken pizziaola (more than 40g of protein), loaded with veggies. but thats only sometimes....