Thread: Critique my diet :)

Hybrid View

rimuova
    Last edited by frankm007; 06-17-2007 at 01:09 PM.

wow.. nice diet...a little soft on the carbs for the amount of protein ur taking in...but its alright.. how is ur metabolism...i know people who will laugh at that while they lose weight they're metabo is so fast.. mine's nice and slow... on my bulk cycle i took in 1 dozen eggs, 4 cans tuna, 2 pieces chicken breast, 2 cups of cottage cheese, 2 cups of oatmeal, and 5 protein shakes a day.. as well as plenty of bread and potatoes and bananas... i gained 25 pounds in 2 months.. and my strength went trhough the roof... but then again.. its hard for me to get ripped.. i gotta diet STRICT to do it......

but id say ur on the right track if ur anything like i am
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

if you're trying to cut.. yes...
    i'd go with 1g/lb of protein
    1.5g/lb of carbs
    .25-.50g/lb of fat

if ur trying to bulk... go with 1.5g/lb of protein
    2-2.5g/lb of carb
    and .75/lb of fat...

what im saying is if ur taking in 300g of protein.. take in between 400 and 450g of carb...
    they dont gotta be solid carbs....so you can have more dextrose drinks and such...

when i bulked i took in 350g of protein...and close to 450g of carbs.. and kept my fat around 100.....i was taking 1-ad and with the combination of the food and the andro.. as well as balls to the wall training.. i gained 25 pounds.... put about 50 pounds on my bench.. and almost 100 on my squat.. and when i leaned down i dropped only about 10-15 pounds on my bench and maybe a little more on my squat...

so all in all.. i put 35 solid pounds on my bench ad 75 solid pounds on my squat.. in 2 months of bulk cycle...

without the 1-ad i can put on about 5-10lbs a month on my maxes....so...either way.. up ur carbs and thats one helluva diet... if you start getting too chubby for your liking... drop the calories.. not just the carbs..drop 200 calories for 2 weeks and see if that helps out some...400 calories = 50g of protein and 50g of carb

I wannabebig!
    give the diet a chance, to me personally it looks good and after a week monitor your progress and adjust from there.