Thread: when your body is acheing (sp)?

Custom User Title:

when your body is acheing (sp)?

whats the best thing to use to make the pain go away?

I think its just one of those things you've got to deal with. I'm assuming you haven't been doing this long, but the longer you do it the less you feel the ache.

enjoy the after effect of training I do ... however warming down / stretching / and general stress free stuff is best to ease the pain away... Oh and EAT cause the more nutrients your body recieves the quicker it can rebuild and recover...

But personal the feeling of the pump and the soreness day after makes training what it is.

I agree with Kirman.

Only problem I have now is with my 80 pound 6 year old and my 20 pound 1 year old. Holding my daughter or playing soccer with my son after getting sore is "painful" to do.

Kinda feels good though, at least I know my body is being challenged/changed.
    Tuef = "I need to get my ego stroked more often."

Wannabebig Member
    IBUPROFEN takes all aches away!

if i get a good stretch after my workout, the day after isn't so bad.. less of a painful feeling and more of the good soreness feeling knowing i got a good workout.. and of course, lots of sleep the night of a workout

You can also lightly work the muscle a day or two after, which can aid somewhat in recovery. Also, warming up the muscle will reduce or eliminate the ache, you can warm the muscle through progressive stretching as stated above.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer