The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Will you be selling Gift certificates?

Does ALN have plans for users to purchase gift certificates? I would definitely buy some and pass along to friends/family. I also know that they would purchase GCs for me since hardly anyone knows what to buy me.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Actually, in all of the chaos of trying to get this company going and growing we had not really considered that. It is a good idea and one we will definitely consider.

For now, if you give me a ring on my cell phone I could create an account for you that would have a credit on it. We could work something out. If you are interested, just PM me and we will discuss it further.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Excellent news. I have friends/family with birthdays coming up in the near future (including my own) so I will be PMing you regarding that in the next few weeks. However, if I want them to purchase GCs for me, what would be an acceptable process or would that just not be feasible at this point?

One other question: Are there any plans to ship sample packets with orders? For example, if I order the Vanilla Nitrean can I request a small sample of the chocolate to "try before I buy?"

Perhaps this can be an exclusive ALN Insider perk for frequent buyers when you begin introducing either new products and/or additional flavors to your Nitrean/Opticen lines.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesAB
    One other question: Are there any plans to ship sample packets with orders? For example, if I order the Vanilla Nitrean can I request a small sample of the chocolate to "try before I buy?"

Perhaps this can be an exclusive ALN Insider perk for frequent buyers when you begin introducing either new products and/or additional flavors to your Nitrean/Opticen lines.
    Thats a good idea man!
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

You can have your friends or relatives call me with their credit card information, or simply mail me a check and I will create an account for you. For example, if they send us $50 and reference your name (without buying anything) I will keep a record of it and you will have $50 credit to be used as you like. All you need do is then PM me here or call with what product you would like.

Next time you order make a note and I can send you a sample of something else. As we do not have samples per se, I will just put some in a bag for you to try.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    You can have your friends or relatives call me with their credit card information, or simply mail me a check and I will create an account for you. For example, if they send us $50 and reference your name (without buying anything) I will keep a record of it and you will have $50 credit to be used as you like. All you need do is then PM me here or call with what product you would like.
    Perfect. A link to this thread has been mailed to my wife. I'm sure she'll be able to take the hint (subtleness IS one of my strengths).

April 6 isn't too far away!

Next time you order make a note and I can send you a sample of something else. As we do not have samples per se, I will just put some in a bag for you to try.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by HobbesAB; 02-27-2004 at 06:35 AM.

this is a good idea. people are always asking me "what do you want this year" and I'm like "I dunno...this was so much fun when I was a kid!"
    "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
    - Timothy Ferriss

"Trying to get everyone to like you is a sign of mediocrity."
    - Colin Powell

If anyone wants to do something like this, just have them call the AtLarge line (434)973-9892, or they can call me on my cell phone at (434)882-1291.

Chris